Feature / Bugfix Suggestions
Hi,
i just tired out the App and noticed several "Problems":
After startup u can see the Startscreen with the typical logon information...

Technical:
1. when the connection is lost - I get an ugly timeout message or some java i/o error showing up... -> rather show a "connection lost screen" with! status and withoutout! any buttons or add a button for stopping auto-connection retries...

2. At "now playing screen" add a button to go start screen. why? casue if I started the prog and pick a movie though: movies -> folder -> some folders... -> play the movie -> i come to "now playing" - then I decide to stop the movie and e.g. play music - i have to press the back button about 6 times to get back to start menu casue of the whole procedure with all folders in between

3. same for the "remote control" screen

UI design:
4. remove the round corners at the edges of the UI - look just awfull at high resolutions ->I use a tablet with 1024x600 just test it out ...

5. add high-res button graphics - they also look blurry at high resolutions
/i know its not made for that high resolutions but since there are more and more tables coming this would be really nice)

6. under Music/Movie,... make the row-height density dependent -> they are way too big on an 10inch tablet atm

7. also in Music/Movie make the scrollbar showing values form (#, A,... Z) - so we can jump to those start-letters directly - browsing to a special movie is hard atm if u got many movies in the libary... - or even better: add a filter (called by search button) so we can enter "Matr" -> and get all Matrix (all filmes with *matr*) movies

8. add a volume-bar to "now palying" (I know I could use the volume keys - but hey: there is plenty space and it would give me the information about the current volume...) + its way more intuitive.

More advanced:
9. add a: "play on this device button" to "now playing" -> pauses the video and opens the movie path on the device. I know u already have the path of the current movie in "now playing" which could be used for... (i know this just would work if this path is a network path and accessible on the device - but hey thats easy to setup... and would be really a kickass function as long as we dont have an xbmc client on our androids - well just worth for tablets tho)

last but not least:
THANKS FOR ALL THE WORK U HAVE DONE ALREADY!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Feature / Bugfix Suggestions0