How to start playlist rather than go to the list
I've got a simple question and hope someone can kindly explain to me. I have got a playlist set up and put it on the favourite list. Whenever i click on it i am sent to a list of episodes that correspond to the list . Can I click and start the list from the favourite menu itself
Highlight it by pressing the up and down arrows and press Play (or P on the keyboard). If you're using a mouse I think you can right click and choose Play.

JR
Well there is no 'p' button on my remote (although that is set via eventghost - so can set up) and you can't bring the right click up at the favourites menu, ie. 'c' button.

I end up clicking ok on the playlist then going back to the list of playlist, then highlighting and pressing 'c' then choosing play. Seems a tedious way
The "PLAY" button on your remote should do the trick
xytreme99 Wrote:Well there is no 'p' button on my remote (although that is set via eventghost - so can set up) and you can't bring the right click up at the favourites menu, ie. 'c' button.

I end up clicking ok on the playlist then going back to the list of playlist, then highlighting and pressing 'c' then choosing play. Seems a tedious way

If you have a remote, I think you just push play.
Thanks for the replies. The play button doesn't work, that is linked to "Play" on the XBMC plugin on eventghost. Still doing the longwinded way.
xytreme99 Wrote:Thanks for the replies. The play button doesn't work, that is linked to "Play" on the XBMC plugin on eventghost. Still doing the longwinded way.

Are you using some kind of non standard mce remote? If I browse to a folder and push P on my keyboard, it plays the entire folder. What is your remote sending that it doesn't simply send the P keyboard command? Maybe add a free button on your remote to also Play via keyboard.xml.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to start playlist rather than go to the list0