Can't re-enable MTV Scraper
I am trying to re-enable the MTV scraper for music videos to read my nfo files. I've deleted the addons15.db from my userdata folder, restarted XBMC but I don't get any message appear about the MTV scraper. Do I need to do something else? I've gone to setting and add-ons but it is not listed, only the Yahoo one is listed. I'm on 4.3 latest nighly from November 17th on ATV2.

Thanks
MTV scraper is broken. If you only want to read from local nfo files, then enable the yahoo one.
I know the mtv one is broken but you have to have it enabled to read nfo files. Yahoo won't do this.
No, it's not the scraper which does the import, but XBMC.

Whatever scraper is enabled, if XBMC finds local data (nfo and/or artwork), it will import them instead of using the enabled scraper. All in all, it doesn't make any difference which scraper is enabled from that perspective.
ok will give it a go - thanks
No - I can only get it to work on my PC which has MTV scraper enabled (even though it is broken). On my ATV2 with just the yahoo one, it doesn't pick up the nfo files. There seem to be numerous posts saying you have to re-enable the mtv one, but I can't seem to do that on my ATV2, even after deleted the addons15.db file.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can't re-enable MTV Scraper0