Folder there - episodes are not
Help!!

I have several folders holding episodes of TV series. All of a sudden I have lost the episodes in XBMC although the files are still in the folder and can be played using VLC.

I have tried removing the entry from the library and then updating to no avail - it just will not load the episodes so I can play them. Folder is displayed in XBMC.

Help would be appreciated.
Most likely due to bad file naming. Please enable debug logging in system settings, start the scan and pastebin the entire xbmc.log once done.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
File naming is correct - in fact one folder has 13 episodes in it and the first 8 appear in XBMC but the last 5 do not yet the naming is the same(except for the episode number).

Also - a film that used to show a Title in XBMC is now showing a blank entry in the list but shows art work etc.

How do I go about rebuilding the library from scratch? I am beginning to think it may be corrupted.
justintime Wrote:File naming is correct - in fact one folder has 13 episodes in it and the first 8 appear in XBMC but the last 5 do not yet the naming is the same(except for the episode number).

Also - a film that used to show a Title in XBMC is now showing a blank entry in the list but shows art work etc.

How do I go about rebuilding the library from scratch? I am beginning to think it may be corrupted.

Check on theTVdb.org for your series and name the episodes accordingly

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Folder there - episodes are not0