Do admins/mods check the 'Website and Forum Issues or Suggestions?'
There doesn't seem to be any official replies to suggestions/questions in there.

Just wondering?
This is not the place to post questions or suggestions as it says, "general Discussion",!!
mrhyde1969 Wrote:This is not the place to post questions or suggestions as it says, "general Discussion",!!

I disagree. This is a fairly general question about posts (perhaps) not be answered in another forum.

Also Hitcher has nearly 8000 posts... I imagine he is proficient in XBMC forum usage.

Flirc now has a forum: forum.flirc.tv
lol I think mrhyde was just being sarcastic
Hitcher Wrote:There doesn't seem to be any official replies to suggestions/questions in there.

Just wondering?

I think the little time they have left besides coding (and something called real life) they do read some of the suggestions. However usually it is just 'I WANT....' or 'It would be great.....'. Most of the cases it not really in most users interest or xbmc already has it.

The ones they do like will probably get picked up.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Machine-Sanctum Wrote:I think the little time they have left besides coding (and something called real life) they do read some of the suggestions. However usually it is just 'I WANT....' or 'It would be great.....'. Most of the cases it not really in most users interest or xbmc already has it.

The ones they do like will probably get picked up.

Organizations the size of XBMC have people that do different stuff.
I doubt spiff and davilla do much on the website other than answering questions/bugs to the stuff they work on.
Code:
GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON `xbmc_%`.* TO 'xbmc'@'%';
IF you have a mysql problem, find one of the 4 dozen threads already open.
I'll know for sure that there are enough people who would like to invest time in this but the team is not undertaking any action...
I read it for the ponies.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Do admins/mods check the 'Website and Forum Issues or Suggestions?'0