Wrestling add on?
Hey anyone thought about a wrestling library add on? would love that
If anyone knows of one please let me know
thanks
What would the add-on be for? Live events or purely just to browse your library, you can do that already.
Not live events. Just a library of all previous wwf/wcw/ecw/japan wrestling matches. Similiar to wwe classics ..
I think I have what you're looking for, see the end of this post:

Code:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=82579&page=3

I'll post a few screens of my WWE PsuedoTV channel later today.
Until I can get to my PC (after work tonight by the looks of it), here's a few pics from my setup.

It takes a little work to get to this but it will end up just how you want it. I'll post the Psuedo pics later as promised, if you want any tips or help after that please ask.
looks sick love it.. What kind of content does it have on it
At the moment, it's mainly recent PPV's, some specials and some random episodes of RAW & SmackDown!. My library is getting bigger so soon it will have ECW Hardcore Televison and WCW Monday Nitro as well. Going to dedicate a some channels to the different eras as well: Attitude 97-03, Classic 88-93, PG 10+ and another on for the inbetween stuff.

The main menu items are self-explanatory, just organised libraries of content. I'll hit you up with some new pics later, you can pick and choose what you do and don't like. More than happy to share some of the artwork etc. that I've collected, might even create a dedicated thread.
Did you ever use to tape trade on crazy max forum boards? i bought ecw hardcore tv from beginning 93 to end of 96. Do you have 97 to the end + ecw on tnn?
No, missed out on that madness! I have a bunch of WWE/ECW/WCW links to plow through, in order to get my library up to speck (not to mention yet another HDD). Going to use them to try and piece my library together. They're a combination of TV/DVD/VHS rips, maybe overkill but it's cool to remember the Golden era.
Ya man keep it coming .. Do you use Skype?
Occasionally. Believe it or not as much as I am tech mad, it's the one thing I don't have uP and running Confused
Cool well send me private message we can talk wrestling sometime lol
Will do bro. Post should be up around 4am UK time.
Just curious can you fast forward and rewind on this plugin? One thing I've come across using Icefilms is you cant do neither where on navi x plugin its no problem
Yeah you can fast forward and rewind just like you can during normal viewing:

One more view from Season level WWE Specials:

and a few more views from PPV:

All with individual themes which play after the show has finished or can be manually switched by pressing "x".

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Wrestling add on?0