[LINUX] Ubuntu 11.10, ZBox AD10, BluRay ISO?
Question 
Okay, I'm trying to get this to work. I've previously installed the nightlies on OS X Lion, which works great for BluRay ISOs, except I don't get any HD audio.

So I got a couple of the Zotac ZBOX AD10s, which are capable of HD Audio.

I installed the latest Ubuntu 11.10- no apparent issues.

I then installed the latest nightly for XBMC (had to change the PPA to natty as there's no oneiric build yet).

The install went fine, XBMC starts up, I can go through the menus and configure everything, even scan my libraries, but every video I play crashes XBMC. I even tried to just stream TWiT, and it crashes.

As a side note, when I try to browse NFS through XBMC, it won't let me click past the NFS item. So I just mount them ahead of time, but this seemed weird to me.

Any ideas? Has anyone got XBMC nightlies working on Ubuntu 11.10? How about the ZBox?
Okay, I've made some progress.

I had to turn off all the video acceleration options in the settings - VDPAU and the other one (since this is an ATI card).

I set the audio to Default for normal audio, but none of the settings work for passthrough.

Any ideas?
No progress on enabling VAAPI on my AD10. It's a Radeon 6300 in there, but I can't get XMBC nightlies to work with VAAPI enabled.

Any ideas or links to how to get this working on Ubuntu oneiric?

Thanks in advance!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[LINUX] Ubuntu 11.10, ZBox AD10, BluRay ISO?0