Integrating scriptrunner and xbmcscripts.com?
just like the famous saying...

"it is the two great tastes that taste great together"

on that note, i was hoping there would be a python scripter that would take on the challenge of integrating scriptrunner and xbmcscripts.com.

with these two working together we'd have a sweet script "add/remove scripts" function within xbmc. plus, i could see the same scriptrunner base code being extended to do the same thing with skins!

the scripter that could put together a script to do add?remove of scripts and skins would be forever on the xbmc community most famous list...

any takers?
I'm not an expert but I play one at work.
it's coming, just be (very) patient. it will most likely not be scriptrunner, but a similar script...

to anyone thinking about parsing the site as it is now, i'd advice you not to as a xml service will be up when the script is released. also, a rss feed of latest updates will be up soon.
xbmcscripts.com administrator
this sounds very promising.
i really look forward to it. :o

will there be any metadata available which scriptauthors can specify when uploading to your site?

i.e.
the standard scripts just go into q:\scripts, some other require multiple files in some specially named subfolders.

bernd
please have a look in this thread and contribute with how i can solve this easily. it's still in the planning phase.
xbmcscripts.com administrator

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Integrating scriptrunner and xbmcscripts.com?0