Logged user pic on Home
I have a problem with

<texture>$INFO[System.ProfileThumb]</texture>

on home screen. It seams to be visible only if user haven't set a thumb and in this case unknown-user icon is shown. User assigned profile image is not shown.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

works just fine here. make sure you don't hit escape after having set the thumb - that's cancel - and thumb won't be assigned...
Does not work on OS X, unfortunately. SettingsProfile.xml is not showing assigned thumbs in Confluence either.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Working fine here on OS X (and Windows) with yesterdays build.
`Black Wrote:Working fine here on OS X (and Windows) with yesterdays build.

Duh.. Just tried with latest nightly - still the same problem. Curious thing - they're shown on login screen just fine. I guess I'll have to delete thumbs and do a fresh install..
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

OK, found the problem.

Code:
14:46:49 T:2904253120    INFO:   msg: PICTURE::LoadImage: Unable to open image: /Users/pecinko/Desktop/IMG_1398.jpg Error: (2)
14:46:49 T:2904253120   ERROR: Texture manager unable to load file: /Users/pecinko/Desktop/IMG_1398.jpg

I have removed pictures I was using for profiles, so XBMC cannot find them. LoginScreen, however, is using cached version so they are displayed.

Now, is this how it's supposed to be or should I make a ticket on trac?
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

XBMC caches every single image so it's how it's supposed to be.
`Black Wrote:XBMC caches every single image so it's how it's supposed to be.

I do understand that but using a cached image in one screen but not in other, seams at least inconsistent. But I'm fine if it should work that way.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Yes you're right... that's because System.ProfileThumb returns the actual path of the image and in the LoginScreen or ProfileSettings the path of the cached image is used.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Logged user pic on Home0