[REQUEST] Plugin/Script for a site with a bunch of WWE videos
I got back into watching the WWE with my wife (then girlfriend) last year in 2010. Before that, I quit watching wrestling around 2000-2001. So I want to go on a marathon with my wife watching everything from 2000-2010. I am a member of Telly-TV.com (a forum for wrestling), and one of the guys suggested this link:

http://multiply.com/m/factory/wrestlingb...start=2390

It requires a free account to view this page. After that, the way the videos are listed is in pages. There are like 20 hits per page, and the whole collection is 240 pages, with no way to skip between pages (you can only go forward, and backward when on a page). So if I wanted to go from page 1 to 30, I have to go to the next page over and over again 30 times. Also, each episode is listed in chronological by year/month/day format, and is broken up into many pieces. Finally, once you select a video, it goes to another page where you actually then have to click the link to play the video.

Was wondering if anyone could make a plugin/script so accessing the videos isn't such a chore.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[REQUEST] Plugin/Script for a site with a bunch of WWE videos0