removing XBMC entry from video menu list
Hi all!

I have tried to find an answer in the forum without success, so now I need collective wisdom on it.

I have recently installed XBMC 10.1.1 on Mac Mini. In Video menu among the list of my medias I can see XBMC entry. It has no videos, only some apps, so I would like to remove it.

I have checked sources.xml, and it is not there. Is there any way to get rid of this entry?

It must be something basic I miss. Please help, thanks.

------------------
Issue found. It was XBMC installation image mounted on the system.
Quote:I have recently installed XBMC 10.1.1 on Mac Mini. In Video menu among the list of my medias I can see XBMC entry. It has no videos, only some apps, so I would like to remove it.

I'm unsure what you mean. You want to remove the video category of XBMC?

Flirc now has a forum: forum.flirc.tv
Absolutely not.

Video category is perfectly fine. But when I go inside of it, I see there the following:

<my media source 1>
<my media source 2>
XBMC
Add a new source

There is an actual entry in video called XBMC in the menu. I do not understand where it came from. I would like to get rid of it.
Never mind, just found the problem.

I have actually had XBMC installation image mounted. For some reason it was shown in Video category. Unmounted it, menu entry gone
Cool cool, remember to turn the library on - makes it a bit easier.

When you go into your media source press left on the keyboard and make sure library is turned on.

Happy XBMC-ing

Flirc now has a forum: forum.flirc.tv
pseudo7 Wrote:Cool cool, remember to turn the library on - makes it a bit easier.

When you go into your media source press left on the keyboard and make sure library is turned on.

Happy XBMC-ing

Yes, I know what you mean. My issue is some of my medias are multilingual, and for that reason not recognized by the scanners. Thus not shown in library mode.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
removing XBMC entry from video menu list0