Powersave Wakeup only set when existing XBMC
Hello,

I just experimented with the Powersave Feature within the PVR. Its suppost to wake up the system on upcomming recording schedules. However, the way its programmed now the wakeup timer only gets set when powering off XBMC manually. This seems to be the only event the defined script being called.

But it does not get set when setting your system into S3, S4 or XBMC being 'killed' by an unexpected shutdown. It would improve functionality a lot when calling the wake up script every time the most recent timer changes.

PS: typo in title, meant to write 'exiting' but cant change it afterwards ...
take a look:
https://www.lonelycoder.com/redmine/proj...iki/Wakeup
It's a little bit outdated but still works.
Personally I am using VDR, and its a bit more complex to get the timers there.

Anyway, the Idea of having power management in the frontend is to unify it there. Yet the implementation of setting the timers is not satisfying.
Where do you find the Powersave feature?

/Gojan
System -> Settings -> Live-TV -> Powersave (bottom entry)
Taleteller Wrote:Personally I am using VDR, and its a bit more complex to get the timers there.

Anyway, the Idea of having power management in the frontend is to unify it there. Yet the implementation of setting the timers is not satisfying.

In VDR you have builtin scritps to work with ACPI wakeup and timers, too
BTW I cannot find option in Settings you have posted
janumix Wrote:In VDR you have builtin scritps to work with ACPI wakeup and timers, too
BTW I cannot find option in Settings you have posted

I am actually working on a xbmc plugin for usage with vdr, but its not finished yet.

I have a combination of the latest pvr-master git, xvdr client plugin and vdr 1.7.21

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Powersave Wakeup only set when existing XBMC0