MUSIC still not playing
First of all I want to thank everbody in this community for there support.

Here is my problem:

Even after installing the latest nightly build the music player is not working (video and pictures are fine).
I can see my library but after choosing a title I get an error.

Please see my log fiile. If syslog is required please let me know. Didn't get in posted with pastebin after several attempts.

Thanks in advance for your help.

http://pastebin.com/vNYQ3mM0
From what I see the error is here:
ERROR: Playlist Player: skipping unplayable item: xx, path [upnp://fa095ecc-e13e-40e7-8e6c-bc05433ed957/5%3aaudio5%3apart13%3a1833%3a249/]

Try changing the Protocol to connect to the n/w share. Or check for connectivity issues. is this the right path of the drive? Do you have enough rights to access this path?
Thx for your suggestions. I'll check path and right access although video and pictures are on the same n/w and running without any problems.
Path and right access are okay. After further investigations I found out, that m4a files are working (only have a few) but no mp3 files !?
Any ideas ?
Music library on XBMC show all files and titles.
The strange thing is that the m4a files are shown with file size informations but the mp3 files are not. Don't want to convert all my mp3's in m4a's.
UPNP doesn't work with library because the urls are dynamically and change all the time the upnp server gets restarted. Please use another protocol - and retry.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
I've changed the settings from UPNP to SMB and now everything is working fine Nod . Thanks a lot for your help. Big Grin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MUSIC still not playing0