Coffe cooker
i dont know how many smartxx users there are compaired to other mods, but for us i have and idea..

coffe cooker function was recently re added and i see its biggest potectial in xbmc. basicly what it does is gives you control over 4 relays to what ever through the chip. they have written it so you can control it with the higher end software like xbmc.

2 things would kick butt.

1. have it work with the beat. this would be great for neon light/black ligh hook ups. my neons have a sensor built in but i have to keep adjusting the sensitivity for diff volumes. if it was controled my xbmc it would be the same for every volume (have the sensitivity be based on the input file). a choice of frequency responce would be nice(i like mine to beat with the lows >250hz)

2. have the sleep and wake functions control outputs. this would alow your tv and sterio to turn off while you sleep and come back on when the music comes on.

i know not everyone has smartxx but atleat the 2nd idea would be very easy to do. if you need help finding the info on how to program the coffe cooker let me know and ill find it for ya
i saw they have a seperate option for smartxx lsd so im guessing enough people have smartxx to matter. let see some of you respond to my post
@blindguy

'coffe cooker' and smartxx led1/2 controll is add. into xbmc!

need to upload the patch with my other patches to cvs!

then you and other guys can controll the stuff!

regards
geminiserver
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

(geminiserver @ april 30 2005,12:56 Wrote:@blindguy

'coffe cooker' and smartxx led1/2 controll is add. into xbmc!

need to upload the patch with my other patches to cvs!

then you and other guys can controll the stuff!

regards
geminiserver
i dont see coffee cooker and i have the latest release. are you saying you just added it and i should be able to use it next realease?
he said there is a patch, but it is not in the cvs as of yet.
read the xbmc online-manual, faq and search the forums before posting! do not e-mail the xbmc-team asking for support!
read/follow the forum rules! note! team-xbmc never have and never will host or distribute ms-xdk binaries/executables!
i never really understood what the coffee cooker feature is on the smartxx os. i never messed with it (cautious that the feature may damage my xbox. does it really make coffee like some ppl say?  Huh

blindguy, if you have the real documentation on what this feature is, please e-mail it to me: [email="[email protected]"][email protected][/email]
it alows the chip to control several relays. you can hook up different things like a coffe maker. then you make a program that turns on that relay at a certain time. there are no doc on what it does( i just explained it to you), but i have the chips data sheet where it give the address for the pwm info and the image of outputs
hey GeminiServer,

any chance of that patch?

thanks,

BOB.SMITH
did you notice that the last time anyone posted to this thread was like two and a half years ago??
Catchy Signature Here
what? you calling me grave digger Wink

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Coffe cooker0