menus skipping
My issues is difficult to describe. When i browse lists of files (not in library), I play one movie, then stop it, then when i press up and down, it skips down a few movies instead of each movie in the list, and also will not let me select anything until i press back and back out of everything until i'm at the main menu again, at which now I can go back in and start over again.

It works again for a while and then I get the navigation skipping bugs all over again. can someone recomment a fix?

I'm using MQ3 with Eden, you think it's a skin issue perhaps?
evanesce Wrote:I'm using MQ3 with Eden, you think it's a skin issue perhaps?

Well you can answer that very easily by trying Confluence.

I'd be surprised if it was the skin. I'd suspect something in the keyboard handling is getting mixed up. Enable debug logging from System settings, System, Debugging, and restart XBMC then wait a minute or two for all the startup tasks to finish. reproduce the problem as succinctly as you can, so there isn't too much junk in the log file to wade through. When you've got the up and down navigation jumping press up and down half a dozen times. The log file should show what signals XBMC is receiving and what it's doing with them.

Close XBMC and open the debug log by pressing Windows-R and in the Run dialog type:

"%appdata%\xbmc\xbmc.log"

(including the quotes). Click OK and the log should open in Notepad. Copy and paste the log into http://pastebin.com/ and post the link it gives you here.

JR
It sounds as if when you return from playing a movie you get focused on the scroll bar. After returning from a movie, see if pressing left or right (depending on where the scrollbar is) gets you focused back on an item in the list.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
menus skipping0