Release - TV on DESI ZONE - best source to view daily desi tv shows

Thread Rating:
  • 20 Votes - 4.6 Average
Gull Offline
I must say Ajay you are the man, it works. Thanks once more.I suggest that if live tv section is not that kind of smooth running for you then why not to remove it from your addon so that people around don't play with it and also not asking questions from you for its working like I did....Lol.
find quote
ykhehra1 Offline
Welcome back Ajay, thanks for youtube fix. Can you update or add other scrapper like putlocker, shockshare, vedioweed etc. So we can get all the links from different servers from desirulez and desi-tashan. And if you can, please add movies section drom desirulez.
And about live. you can take out paid ones, but leave the free live once as it. I have added some of streams there manually.

----------------

On frodo, youtube 720p links only play as audio on TVonDesiZone, but if I play same video from same link on youtube plugin, it works fine. Is youtube 720p videos working fine on this addon under Frordo for anyone?

use +/- ⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓
(This post was last modified: 2012-11-21 08:16 by ykhehra1.)
find quote
Gull Offline
(2012-11-20 21:18)ajay Wrote:  
(2012-11-20 20:26)Gull Wrote:  Ajay.I have just checked all the Indian & Pakistani channels, there is nothing to be played except Zee Tv dramas/shows. When I click any channel whether Indian or Pakistani for watching dramas or tv shows I don't see any episode of them. . Right now I can only watch Zee Tv dramas and shows the rest of the channels gives me empty sub categories. Plz look at the issue and fix it.Thanks
Go to userdata folder of this add-on and delete data folder. When you click on this add-on next time, it will try to retrieve latest listing of tv shows from internet again. Make sure your internet is fast enough.

XBMC/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.TVonDesiZone/

OR

Go to add-on settings, select Force Refresh.

Ajay sorry to report you again. Yesterday I thought that after acted upon your instructions by deleting the data folder and then retrieving the data by your addon on the next start of XMBC has solved the problem. At that time the drama and tv shows listing did appear. But today when I checked two Pakistani channels i.e, Geo Tv and ARY Digital, there is available all the listings of all the dramas that both the channels on-aired to date but when I clicked maximum number of dramas of both the channels for watching, what I see is just empty listing of those dramas For instance I checked Geo tv dramas like Ashk, Man Jali etc but it did'nt work and the same was the case with ARY Digital dramas. Plz look at it by yourself and try to fix it.What should I do next? thanks.
find quote
ykhehra1 Offline
Thanks for update, now we can watch putlocker, shockshare, videoweed links too. If dR and dT options is available in 'TV on Demand' section or straight at begining like -Desirules -Desi-Tashan -Live Tv, that will make things easy. Just a opinion, otherwise changing source from settings is not that inconvenient.

---------------

Just found that desi-tashan comes up with blank list, I even tried force refresh.

use +/- ⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓
(This post was last modified: 2012-11-22 05:29 by ykhehra1.)
find quote
ajay Offline
Donor
(2012-11-22 05:28)ykhehra1 Wrote:  Thanks for update, now we can watch putlocker, shockshare, videoweed links too. If dR and dT options is available in 'TV on Demand' section or straight at begining like -Desirules -Desi-Tashan -Live Tv, that will make things easy. Just a opinion, otherwise changing source from settings is not that inconvenient.

---------------

Just found that desi-tashan comes up with blank list, I even tried force refresh.

I don't like too many options given at same time because it creates confusion. Why would I need Desi-tashan in main menu when same content is available in Desi-Rulez. These are backup of each other. This makes addon straight and easy .
I will see why DT is down
find quote
ykhehra1 Offline
desi-tashan uses desitvforum video links, so yeah as you said they backup to each other with different video links. Also desi-tashan have more working content for Pak viewers.
Is urlresover delegator thing is working? as video links are not showing shockshare links!

use +/- ⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓
find quote
luv2rip Offline
Hi Ajay,

I have problem after last update couple days ago I guess. After this, any video from TV shows with multiple pieces as a playlist stops after 1st item. says can't find next item to play.

Any help ?

Also, all TV shows had issues like no youtube playlist worked ever. Is this the one you fixed ?? also, there are TV shows like Comedy Circus ke Ajoobe, and they all have full HD episodes but do not know whether you can pull it as link along with other scrappers.

Thanks a lot in advance. We really love every moment of watching the shows and great respect for your work.

Thanks
l2r
find quote
bittihuduga Offline
i have a problem while using this addon.
the searching pop up never goes. even if i do cancel the pop never goes.
the video is playing in the backend but pop up says retrieving video info.
even if i stop the video, pop up remains.
i need to ssh and restart my pi to get rid of the popup. any help?
find quote
shivup Offline
please fix this "direct play" issue
find quote
ajay Offline
Donor
Guys,

Direct Play issue is valid only in case of Dailymotion video links. Other links are working line : YouTube, PutLocker, etc. This issue is not introduced because of latest update. It has something the way dailymotion response to too many requests when all are sent at once. I will try to get an alternative for this. For the time being, avoid using Direct Play for dailymotion.
find quote
shivup Offline
Thanx Ajay Smile
find quote
champ57 Offline
Hello Ajay,

Thanks for all your efforts on the great add-on -- it is a thankless job but I want to let you know that is greatly appreciated by myself and my family.

Now to the issue at hand. I am new to XBMC and added your addon yesterday and have successfully used some shows and movies in Filmi By Nature but all of the newer Hindi movies that have tried state that they have been removed because of copyright issues. Is there somewhere else we can get these or is this just temporary issue or am I looking in the wrong area? Thanks in advance and I look forward to your response.

Best regards,

Sinjeeb
find quote
buttugly Offline
Hi Ajay,
I am new to xbmc. I need help with installing Playit safari extension. i downloaded the programe but how do i install it on aptv2. Please point to where i can get steps to do it.
Thanks
find quote
kindrudekid Offline
Hey AJ,

Awesome Addon
moving to the states this addon on my raspberry pi has gotten my mom off my back [still on my back on how to use XBMC tough!!!]

hey do you know that erosnow.com and bigflix.com are netflix/huliu equivalent for indian cinema...

also there are putlocker links too ? i use those when using 1channel!
find quote
Anku13 Offline
Thanks for the Plugin Ajay..

Just FYI- Yesterday I notice Dailymotion and Youtube links are not working but PutLocker links are working

DailyMotion and YouTube both give " failed to retrieve " error.

Thanks
find quote