Audio Offset
Hi all

My problem is when i use my remote shortcut to to adjust Audio Offset it moves along slider 0.025.

I was wondering is it possible to alter the default 0.025 to 0.005

Hope someone can point me in the right direction

Thanks Dave
Hi All

This is whats in my keymap.xml

<keymap>
<global>
<keyboard>
<left mod="ctrl">subtitledelayminus</left>
<right mod="ctrl">subtitledelayplus</right>
<left mod="ctrl,shift">audiodelayminus</left>
<right mod="ctrl,shift">audiodelayplus</right>
</keyboard>
</global>
</keymap>

Hope someone can help me

Dave
From a quick look at the code I think the 0.025 is hard coded. See https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/blob/Dharma...n.cpp#L347

Can you really detect a difference of 25 milliseconds in the audio delay?

JR
Hi thanks for reply i tried it out today could do with been smaller
But if its hardcoded its something i can live with

Cheers Again
You can sync perfectly with 0.025 adjustments, you can go further than that either side of perfect sync before it becomes apparent I guess if your Superman you might notice Shocked

If you use a sync track and sync it perfectly then use audio offset your see you have to go further then 0.025 off perfect sync before your eye detects it
Current HTPC Lian-Li PC-C37 • Gigabyte GA-E7AUM-DS2H • Intel C2D E8400 E0 Stepping • OCZ Vertex SSD • 4GB Corsair TwinX XMS2 DDR2 • Corsair HX650W Modular PSU (Free Upgrade) • LG CH08LS10 Blu-Ray Drive • Scythe Big Shuriken • Acousti DustPROOF 70mm Fan
Has this been changed in the meanwhile?

I also see the difference, and i try to get it perfectly :|
I found this while searching for the same exact thing. I did notice that I can drag the slider by the mouse and that does put it at odd amounts, but it is hard to be precise that way. Once set on an odd number it jumps 0.25 with the arrow keys, but keeps at the odd numbers.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Audio Offset0