• 21(current)
[RELEASE] Artwork Downloader - Skin support
Trying this mode
Code:
RunScript(script.artwork.downloader, mediatype=movie, dbid=$INFO[ListItem.DBID])
but it never finds any artwork. If I use the solo/gui mode then i can download everything one at a time.
I've had debug (artwork downloader i mean) on and pasted a log here.
(2012-10-16, 20:32)Big_Noid Wrote: Trying this mode
Code:
RunScript(script.artwork.downloader, mediatype=movie, dbid=$INFO[ListItem.DBID])
but it never finds any artwork. If I use the solo/gui mode then i can download everything one at a time.

Should be fixed in 12.0.1
download
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2012-10-19, 20:20)Martijn Wrote:
(2012-10-16, 20:32)Big_Noid Wrote: Trying this mode
Code:

Should be fixed in 12.0.1
download

Working again, thx.
FRODO ONLY
- Add a bunch of new ListItem.Art(foobar) to the library
- Directly save urls/localfiles to database so they will immediately update (does not include season art and extrathumbs/extrafanart)

Movies:
PHP Code:
ListItem.Art(clearlogo)
ListItem.Art(clearart)
ListItem.Art(banner)
ListItem.Art(landscape)
ListItem.Art(discart

TV Shows:
PHP Code:
ListItem.Art(clearlogo)
ListItem.Art(clearart)
ListItem.Art(banner)
ListItem.Art(landscape)
ListItem.Art(characterart

Downloads
Could you maybe add an option to download new art on database update (only if new movies / episodes are found)?
Local option doesn't seem to work. I have landscape.jpg for all my shows an I'm using

PHP Code:
RunScript(script.artwork.downloader,mode=custom,mediatype=tvshow,landscape

to download (add to library) landscape.jpg for all shows but the script is still downloading the files.
(2012-11-05, 23:47)`Black Wrote: Local option doesn't seem to work. I have landscape.jpg for all my shows an I'm using

PHP Code:
RunScript(script.artwork.downloader,mode=custom,mediatype=tvshow,landscape

to download (add to library) landscape.jpg for all shows but the script is still downloading the files.

try new version
Working, thanks... only thing is that the script seems to ignore the art type and checks for everything.
(2012-11-06, 00:17)`Black Wrote: Working, thanks... only thing is that the script seems to ignore the art type and checks for everything.

works fine here
I have 33 shows and it said downloaded 158 items so I thought it scanned everything. Maybe there's just something wrong with the calculation?

Another thing... how can I update an existing image? Doesn't seem to work, if I download a different landscape image (via gui mode), it's says "1 Downloaded" but nothing gets updated, also the local image stays the same.
Even though I've checked 'Use local files' it's not scanning them in.

Here's a debug log where I only enabled 'Banners' and '16:9 Thumbs' (landscape).

http://pastebin.com/wWd1PkSe
How does your call look like? This is what I used for landscape and it's working:

PHP Code:
XBMC.RunScript(script.artwork.downloader,mode=custom,mediatype=tvshow,landscape
Sorry, this is running from Program Addons not the info screen. For that I use the gui mode but that only lists images that are available from the site, so if there's no landscape available that option isn't listed and I can't select local files.
Still can't figure out how to use local files. Confused
(2012-11-08, 00:53)Hitcher Wrote: Still can't figure out how to use local files. Confused
first it checks if there is art on fanart.tv
then it checks if there is a link in your database. If there is nothing happens because it will skip it now.

If it's empty it checks for the setting and if enabled downloads the file and sets that file in the database. If disabled if will just use the URL directly.

using the customgui or gui will for overwrite anything in database and local file. only when you use a single artwork type.

see the log where it caches the file from.

Anything else will require too much code too change.
You can also use the option overwrite everything to do a one time db update of the local files
  • 21(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Artwork Downloader - Skin support3