• 29(current)
[RELEASE] Artwork Downloader - Skin support
Local Files must be enabled AND you then have to run AD and let it finish. It works just fine.
I'm definitely having an issue with local files and its not exclusive to tv shows, any movie logo wont display unless its been pulled from fanart.tv. All artwork apart from logos seems to work fine. I've run AD at least 8 times, with local files selected and still no joy. Where can I find a log to post here for you? I'm currently running on Vista.
- Add better support for local artwork: allow selection in gui mode and also scrape local artwork without a valid media id
- Update language files
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Awesome, thanks. Smile
Bugs are included ™
Seems so Big Grin

Code:
EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.SyntaxError'>
                                            Error Contents: ('invalid syntax', ('/storage/.xbmc/addons/script.artwork.downloader/resources/lib/settings.py', 81, 12, '        self.limit_extrafanart_rating   = int(float(__addon__.getSetting("limit_extrafanart_rating"))\n'))
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/storage/.xbmc/addons/script.artwork.downloader/default.py", line 29, in <module>
                                                from resources.lib.fileops import fileops
                                              File "/storage/.xbmc/addons/script.artwork.downloader/resources/lib/fileops.py", line 14, in <module>
                                                from resources.lib.settings import settings
                                            SyntaxError: ('invalid syntax', ('/storage/.xbmc/addons/script.artwork.downloader/resources/lib/settings.py', 81, 12, '        self.limit_extrafanart_rating   = int(float(__addon__.getSetting("limit_extrafanart_rating"))\n'))
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--

Full log
Hmm something went wrong in the pushing. Is this the one from repo? because that error isn't there on my end.

EDIT:
seems i didn't push the working version. updated repo again
Working thanks. Could you change the label of the local listitem to "Local image" or something which indicates it better than "Language: n/a | Votes: n/a | Size: n/a" ?.

Another thing would be to to have at least an option to disable the ok dialog and notification if you close the gui mode. I'm using AD in the video info dialog but it would be nice if that could be disabled because I know that I closed the dialog, I don't need the ok dialog and the notification which says that (obviously) nothing was downloaded.
At least it works Tongue
It was actually almost easier than I thought. Who would have thought that I designed it that way more than a year ago that adding this was just adding another scraper Big Grin (and some additional checks).
Hard part was understanding what I actually did a year ago.

I know about the labels but it was time to go to bed so it will come in next update.
Ok, thanks.
Could someone add the supported infolabels from post 304 to either addon wiki page or XBMC infolabels wiki page? They are buried quite deep in the thread.
I added them myself, hopefully without brainfarts.

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Add...er#General
how do i use my local logos and disc images as there not on fanart tv and i have them stored on my computer.

i downloaded this

script.artwork.downloader-12.0.9_local.art.hack

but when i try to install it from the addons it just brings up an error.

the latest artwork downloader has an option for local artwork which i enabled but still it does not pick it up or give me an option to look on my drives.

can anyone help as alot of my movies has missing artwork as there not on the fanart site. also i dont realy want to reliy on websites this is why i download all the artwork and store it localy.

thanks
For which scraper and directory structure is the music video downloading for? Does not seem to do anything with Concertdb scraper which scrapes from TMDB and files are all in same directory with artist - title (year).ext format.

Would be great if one could either exclude it in bulk mode and only download art for movies and tv shows. Other solution would be to be able to specify multiple media types.
(2013-03-24, 22:38)toiva Wrote: For which scraper and directory structure is the music video downloading for? Does not seem to do anything with Concertdb scraper which scrapes from TMDB and files are all in same directory with artist - title (year).ext format.

Would be great if one could either exclude it in bulk mode and only download art for movies and tv shows. Other solution would be to be able to specify multiple media types.

there's a switch in addon settings to disable it.

last time i tried (must been a year ago) was with concertdb scraper and it worked. haven't looked at that part since
  • 29(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Artwork Downloader - Skin support3