Blu-ray External Player not opening
Ive been trying to get TMT5 to just open if I play the play disk menu option in XBMC but it wont even open to play Bluray disks. What happens is that XBMC flashes and then nothing happens afterwards (XBMC is still open and the target window).

I have the following in my playercorefactory xml file:

<playercorefactory>
<players>
<player name="TMT5" type="ExternalPlayer" audio="false" video="true">
<filename>C:\Program Files (x86)\ArcSoft\TotalMedia Theatre 5\uMCEPlayer5</filename>
<args>"D:"</args>
<hidexbmc>true</hidexbmc>
<hideconsole>true</hideconsole>
<hidecursor>true</hidecursor>
<forceontop>false</forceontop>
</player>
</players>
<rules action="prepend">
<rule name="Blu-Ray" protocols="bd" player="TMT5"/>
</rules>
</playercorefactory>

Is there something Im doing wrong?
I have gotten the player to open up now (By using "C:\Program Files (x86)\ArcSoft\TotalMedia Theatre 5\uMCEPlayer5.exe" as the filename).

Another problem has arisen, the player opens as a window rather than full screen, is there any way to get XBMC to open the player up as a fullscreen window?

I have edited my playcorefactory xml file to the following so far and have got the external player to open but it opens in window mode and not maximised.

<playercorefactory>
<players>
<player name="TMT5" type="ExternalPlayer" audio="false" video="true">
<filename>C:\Program Files (x86)\ArcSoft\TotalMedia Theatre 5\uMCEPlayer5.exe</filename>
<args>"D:" /fullscreen</args>
<hidexbmc>false</hidexbmc>
<hideconsole>false</hideconsole>
<hidecursor>false</hidecursor>
<forceontop>false</forceontop>
</player>
</players>
<rules action="prepend">
<rule name="Blu-Ray" protocols="bd" player="TMT5"/>
</rules>
</playercorefactory>

I was playing with the settings and with this setup XBMC stays in the background, the external player opens and plays video etc. Then when you close the player you are sent back to XBMC without the desktop wallpaper flashing in between the transition.

Our of curiosity is it possible to link the external player to a shortcut (that opens the application maximised)? When I use the shortcut as the filename in coreplayerfactory it doesnt open anything when using XBMC.
If the <args> /fullscreen</args> don't work then set fullscreen in the player

From the TMT FAQ

Q - How do I set my video to automatically play in full screen?

A - Use the Playback settings tab to set movie playback options.

To set the full screen option:

1. Display the Settings dialog box by clicking the Settings icon , located in the Top Control Panel.
2. Click the Playback option.
3. Check the Auto Full Screen checkbox to automatically switch to full screen mode when you start playing movies.
4. Click Apply and OK.
Current HTPC Lian-Li PC-C37 • Gigabyte GA-E7AUM-DS2H • Intel C2D E8400 E0 Stepping • OCZ Vertex SSD • 4GB Corsair TwinX XMS2 DDR2 • Corsair HX650W Modular PSU (Free Upgrade) • LG CH08LS10 Blu-Ray Drive • Scythe Big Shuriken • Acousti DustPROOF 70mm Fan

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Blu-ray External Player not opening0