Skin script request
Guys

I was wondering - since season thumbs support won't make it for Eden, would it be possible to remedy situation using a script?

Downside is probable short lifetime of it, but it would be most welcomed as it would provide a way to have consistent look between watch list and recently added. And, truth be said - episode thumbs never look good on home screen, no matter what you do.

Thanks for considering.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

I guess the easiest way to achieve this would be to modify the old Recently Added script and run that for the time being.
Probably. Though, I would not mind having it in Watchlist or some other script. Anything would do.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Don't want to sound like an ass, but it would help me to know if this is being considered or is out of the question, so I know what to do in the skin.

I would really like it if possible, but I understand and accept if you guys disagree.

Thanks.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

i have been discussing this internally last night.
adding season thumbs for recently added in xbmc at this point is out of the question since we're in feature freeze.

as for reviving the old script, that doesn't seem to be an option either.
the original author of the script does not allow us to use it anymore:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?p=6...post648244.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
ronie Wrote:i have been discussing this internally last night.
adding season thumbs for recently added in xbmc at this point is out of the question since we're in feature freeze.

as for reviving the old script, that doesn't seem to be an option either.
the original author of the script does not allow us to use it anymore:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?p=6...post648244.

Well, adding this possibility to xbmc we discussed and closed on TRAC already. Using forked version of Nuka's script is a no go - OK. And for the lack of answer to my original questionSmile I guess devs are finding usage of a separate script only for this purpose a bit silly.

Thanks for all your efforts, they're very appreciated.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Skin script request0