fixing movie library after deleting from NAS
Hi all,

My wife was trying to be helpful the other day and deleted a bunch of her movies from the NAS where we keep our movie collection without telling me. Unfortunately we have everything in a MySQL database on the NAS, so once she updated the library from XBMC, there's now a whole bunch of movies still appearing in the library that no longer exist on the server.

Is there any easy way to eliminate the missing movies from the MySQL database short of manually going through and comparing the database to the list of movie files in the file system?
- Amazon FireTV Stick 4K running latest stable Kodi version
- Sony Bravia XBR-x900h Android TV running latest stable Kodi version
- Skin: Aeon Nox: SiLVO
it should still work the same as if it was a local database. Just use any one of the client XBMC devices and "clean library" to remove missing files.
Ned Scott Wrote:it should still work the same as if it was a local database. Just use any one of the client XBMC devices and "clean library" to remove missing files.

I don't see "Clean Library" anywhere. If I right-click in the movie database, I have "update library" (which doesn't remove the missing items) and "remove from library" (to remove an individual title). If I right-click on the "movies" source, then I have "change content" and "scan for new content", but no "clean library".
its in Sytem->Video->Library
lol....wow. I haven't gone in there for months and months, I'd forgotten that location even existed! I guess that's a testament to how well XBMC has performed for me Smile Thanks, that worked!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
fixing movie library after deleting from NAS0