vnc to xbmc on appletv2?
I installed vnc on my appletv 2 via nitoTV and i am able to vnc into my apple tv when it is in the native appleTV screens, but when i launch xbmc the vnc display goes black.

Is there any way to make vnc keep working when xbmc is launched? It woudl be great to be able to install and tweak things remotely via vnc.
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...hlight=vnc

For what you want to do, it won't work.
bdee1 Wrote:I installed vnc on my appletv 2 via nitoTV and i am able to vnc into my apple tv when it is in the native appleTV screens, but when i launch xbmc the vnc display goes black.

Is there any way to make vnc keep working when xbmc is launched? It woudl be great to be able to install and tweak things remotely via vnc.

6. deinstall thevvnc server it eats your ram which could lead to xbmc crash when memory gets low...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
bdee1 Wrote:I installed vnc on my appletv 2 via nitoTV and i am able to vnc into my apple tv when it is in the native appleTV screens, but when i launch xbmc the vnc display goes black.

No, expose captures iosurfaces, xbmc GUI draws to GLES surfaces.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
vnc to xbmc on appletv2?0