Stacked playback asking wich part to play?
Hi everybody!

I have a question.

If I stack ISO-files I get a question wich part of the stacked bunch of ISOConfused I want to play. Thats good in some cases.

When I stack other file types (mkv, avi, mpeg) I don't get the question. Is it possible for me to trigger this question on mkv, avi or mpeg-files also? I want to be albe to choose wich part of the stacked movie I want to play/begin with.

Regards Jens
Star 
This feature is aligned to the skin you're using and you should be able to toggle the 'unstack' and see both files and pick which you want to play. But in some cases the stack procedure will have left you with only 1 folder thumbnail and if that is the case, 'file/video mode' should show the second part.
PatK Wrote:This feature is aligned to the skin you're using and you should be able to toggle the 'unstack' and see both files and pick which you want to play. But in some cases the stack procedure will have left you with only 1 folder thumbnail and if that is the case, 'file/video mode' should show the second part.

He still wants them stacked he just wants the dialogue asking which part to play

@shootking

I know at one time this was possible as I used it I thought it was an advancedsettings.xml but I cant find it maybe I'm going nuts :confused2:
Current HTPC Lian-Li PC-C37 • Gigabyte GA-E7AUM-DS2H • Intel C2D E8400 E0 Stepping • OCZ Vertex SSD • 4GB Corsair TwinX XMS2 DDR2 • Corsair HX650W Modular PSU (Free Upgrade) • LG CH08LS10 Blu-Ray Drive • Scythe Big Shuriken • Acousti DustPROOF 70mm Fan
I discovered when stacking ISO files, I get the question. Stacking other file types there are no question.

I should really want to be able to decide on case-by-case basis this behaviour...

WishlistHuh

/Jens
I agree.  The "play part" dialogue should be available for all file types that are stacked (not just ISO).  I found this in the code:
cpp:
if (URIUtils::IsStack(itemPath) && CFileItem(CStackDirectory::GetFirstStackedFile(itemPath),false).IsDiscImage())
choices.Add(SELECT_ACTION_PLAYPART, 20324); // Play Part
}
It looks like we just have to remove
cpp:
CFileItem(CStackDirectory::GetFirstStackedFile(itemPath),false).IsDiscImage()
and we are good to go.  Should I do a pull request?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Stacked playback asking wich part to play?0