[Linux] Unwillingly restores default settings and cannot add new music
Hi,

I have two problems, that are reoccurring.

First one is that after a few shutdowns XBMC resets almost all settings to default. Settings include but are not limited to: Skin, everything under the System menu (except some weather settings). I have no idea what could be causing this. Any ideas?

The second one is that from the first time I added the music folder and added the files to the library, I cannot add any more music to the library. I go in to the 'files' menu for music and press 'scan music to library' the little widget saying "scanning..." pops up for less then a second and then vanishes, no error, but the file does not get into the library. Any ideas?
I'm running the 2nd Dec nightly and having the same problem, no doubt an update will fix it

edit: I should expand on that, no idea about Music, I was referring to saving setting (audio etc) and I'm running the OpenElec from 2/12/11
Ok, thanks. Then I have to wait for that update to trickle down (I'm using Debian testing + debian-multimedia).

Anyone who have a fix for adding the music? It is really annoying to not being able to add any music.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Linux] Unwillingly restores default settings and cannot add new music0