Why not a E350 AMD?
Hello all.

I am reading a lot of positive user reports* on the e350. Especially, if you run Windows 7 with DXVA the e350 is suppossed to rock your socks off. 1080p / 1080i support. I have people telling me that they can play the bird-scene up to 90 megabit! Now, what I don't get is why there's so little reporting on this AMD platform. The budget really fits the target audience... boards + cpu goes under $140.

Therefore I wonder: what's wrong with the E350?

* anyone interested in reading the original discussion (in dutch), see this thread.
CPU power is a little anemic.

For a little more (~165$), you can get the A4-3400 with the Asrock A75M-ITX. You get more power, a slightly better GPU for a small amount more.

Though, if you only play files through XBMC, the E-350 is a nice choice!
That's exactly what I thought... and reading between the lines one can assume that the streaming performance will be bad therefore.

However, that's not what the people report in that thread I referred to before. They are either lying! Smile or the AMD e350 is the best kept secret ever.

Strange that guides are still all about the GT210 etc etc. Guess i'm still missing something.
iBurger Wrote:Therefore I wonder: what's wrong with the E350?
Its been replaced by the E450

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Why not a E350 AMD?0