• 86(current)
[RELEASE] Official XBMC boblight Addon
(2015-02-24, 14:21)Memphiz Wrote: You need to select the "custom" preset for beeing able to specify custom options. *facepalm*

my bad. guess that's what i get for not pressing the up or down arrow
Can anyone please share where can I find the latest Windows binaries of boblightd?

Thanks
First post indicates boblightd is windows only.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
iLivestream doesn't work anymore. Has it been banned or shut down?
(2015-02-27, 21:00)mikiemac Wrote: iLivestream doesn't work anymore. Has it been banned or shut down?
wrong thread I think.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Has anybody got Boblight working across a wirless between the linux client and boblight controller? I've since some hints at it, but I haven't been able to find the right google foo to get an answer.

My scenario, my htpc is connected up to my AVR via hdmi. I run ubuntu/linux. My tv is in a seperate room about 5 feet away from the TV. When the box was built, HDMI and speaker was run, but nothing else. I'd like the controller to be attached to the boblights on my tv, and a transmitter be plugged into my HTPC. There is no room for the AVR where the tv is located.

Any advice?
Any idea what would cause the LED's to flicker?

When i start boblightd it cycles through the 3 colors with no issue, but the minute i start a movie the lights flicker white while trying to produce the correct colors
(2015-02-27, 20:46)nickr Wrote: First post indicates boblightd is windows only.

It's not Windows only, and in any case I can't find a place with the latest version.

Can anyone provide?

Thanks
(2015-03-02, 15:13)purpleman Wrote:

It's not Windows only, and in any case I can't find a place with the latest version.

Can anyone provide?

Thanks
Sorry I must have had a brain dump in that post.

First post indicates that boblightd is linux only.
I came across something weird and I may be wrong. I bought two RPi2 few weeks ago and put OpenElec 5.0.4 on it. I installed boblight on and I'm pretty sure the binary got downloaded automatically. I mean, I had it running with boblightd daemon using Lightpack device. Now it doesn't do it anymore for some reason.

Anyway. How the hell do I get the binary in the folder it supposed to be? Isn't it /usr/lib ? I connect via Filezilla using SFTP but I couldn't copy the binary. Am I missing anything?

I don't quite get this part:

$ cd <source of boblight>
$ ./configure --without-portaudio --without-ffmpeg --prefix=/usr
$ make && sudo make install

This will install the libboblight.so library into /usr/lib - where the boblight addon will find it

If I login via putty, I can "cd" anything. No directory listing or anything.
(2015-03-02, 22:11)nickr Wrote:
(2015-03-02, 15:13)purpleman Wrote:

Can anyone provide?

Thanks
Sorry I must have had a brain dump in that post.

First post indicates that boblightd is linux only.

No worries, but that's also not true.
I'm currently running a boblightd build for Windows.

I just don't know if it's the latest version.
(2015-03-10, 01:48)MrHenky Wrote: I came across something weird and I may be wrong. I bought two RPi2 few weeks ago and put OpenElec 5.0.4 on it. I installed boblight on and I'm pretty sure the binary got downloaded automatically. I mean, I had it running with boblightd daemon using Lightpack device. Now it doesn't do it anymore for some reason.

Anyway. How the hell do I get the binary in the folder it supposed to be? Isn't it /usr/lib ? I connect via Filezilla using SFTP but I couldn't copy the binary. Am I missing anything?

I don't quite get this part:

$ cd <source of boblight>
$ ./configure --without-portaudio --without-ffmpeg --prefix=/usr
$ make && sudo make install

This will install the libboblight.so library into /usr/lib - where the boblight addon will find it

If I login via putty, I can "cd" anything. No directory listing or anything.

For openelec install the boblight daemon addon and the boblight addon. There is no need in compiling libboblight for openelec (its already there with the boblight daemon addon).
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
hi all
I need help. Sad I installed raspbmc and copy boblight.conf, boboptions.txt. Everything works but the color of the LEDs is not correct. I have 150 LEDs connected can someone tell me if the boblight.conf correct? Thanks =)

http://pastebin.com/KUSUhi7S
What do you mean with not correct?
Too much of blue...?! Red...?

In this case you have to adjust the color value.
e.g. Blue = 0.5 or 0.6 istead of 1.0...
not exactly. The television shows the red color and the LEDs are blue.
  • 86(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Official XBMC boblight Addon3