[RELEASE] Official XBMC boblight Addon

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
egemenbor Offline
Hi,

Im trying to set up lightpack with boblight but I cant seem to get the lights to turn on. XBMC notifies me thats its connected to boblight but nothing happens when I start watching a movie.

When I do c:\boblightd\boblightd.exe -c c:\boblightd\boblight.conf it tells me that port 19033 is already in use and that it could not retrieve port number for the device. Does anyone know what Im doing wrong?
find quote
azuradragon Offline
hello,

I build a new ambilight for my LCD TV with this components:

Arduino uno r3
RGB LED WS2801
AC 110/220V DC 5V 10A 50W
Breadboard Jumper Cable Wires

when my HTPC is power on all light is blue, green, red and then all light is turn-off.

I install boblight server he working good and the KODI addon xmbcboblight working and connect to the server.

but when I play a movie all the light goo to white and change there colour to the right colour on the screen, but the effect flashing(dancing) light,

what you guy's think I can do with this prob ?

Huh
find quote
tzahi34 Offline
there isn't away to diable boblight on a spesific addon ?
the settings dosen't cover all options.
find quote
freebs Offline
Is anyone running a G-Box MX2 with Openelec (5.03) and a lightpack? (boblight)

I have it kind of running but it doesn't seem to want to do anything but stay static when video is playing.
It will go on and off with the video, or I can set a static light as well.

I have it successfully tested on windows and have it running on linux on my HTPC, just can't seem to get this box working properly.

Any help would be appreciated!

HTPC: Antec Fusion Black | iMon LCD | Intel i5-2500 | Gigabyte Z68MA-D2H-B3 | nVidia GTX 550ti | Kodibuntu 14.2 x86_64 | 8 GB Ram | Samsung SSD 840 500GB | BD-RE | 4 TB HD | Genpix Skywalker-1 | TvHeadend 3.9 Git
FreeNAS 9.3: ASRock E3C226D2l | Intel Xeon E3-1220 v3 | 16 GB ECC | 16 TB Raid | CouchPotato | Headphones | SickBeard | SABnzbd | Plex | OwnCloud
find quote