Why can't I make up my mind? :)
After discovering the wonders of XBMC about 6 months ago, I've been on a constant crusade to find the ultimate machine for what I want... still not there tho.

Originally I was running an ugly pc running an Athlon x2 250 sitting under the beautiful 73" Mitsubishi tv. I recently got sick of that so I built an e350 mini -itx beauty... that lasted about 3 days until I decided that doing some gaming would be nice on the big screen as well. I added a gt430 to the e350 system to give me some decent performance, however the cpu ended up bottlenecking the whole system. Now I'm back to the Athlon in the ugly ATX case.

Now I need to decide if I want to get a new sexy ATX case or a new am3 mini-itx mobo...

Sorry, just had to let it all out!
Why not just do a custom build to your liking? That way you can add as much power as you like and have any case you would like as well..
Get the sexy case. Hey listen, you get live tv with XBMC? if so, can you tell me please?
Uknown Wrote:Get the sexy case. Hey listen, you get live tv with XBMC? if so, can you tell me please?

lol.. Might wanna read about what xbmc is.. BTW this is totally the wrong spot to even be close to asking that question lol.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Why can't I make up my mind? :)0