Ok guys this is how I fixed the issue.
1. Download the MixCloud repo http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=116386
2. The file will be a ZIP archive. Open it with WinRar. LEAVE THIS OPEN UNTIL YOU HAVE COMPLETED THE STEPS BELOW
3. Inside the file locate the default.py file and drag this file to the desktop.
4. Open Notepad on your Computer and drag the default.py file which is on your desktop into the opened Notepad screen.
5. You will notice that there is a lot of txt, You must delete all the txt that you see. DO NOT DELETE THIS FILE JUST LEAVE IT BLANK AND OPEN
6. Goto this page https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Silent...default.py
and copy all the txt that you see on the page.
7. You now need to paste the txt into the default.py file Which you have on your desktop. Before closing this file you must click Save.
8. You now need to replace the file which is in the WINRAR file. So drag the one from the desktop and replace it.
9. You now need to add this file to an sd card or USB stick and put it into your device.
10. I uninstalled the broken MixCloud plugin from XBMC. I then went into XBMC into System, Then Adons,and selected Install from zip file. A window will pop up asking you to locate the file. For me it was Root filesystem. Scroll down and select media your SD card or USB stick must already be mounted locate the MixCloud Repo and install it.
I am by no means a computer expert but it worked for me, and everything is now working again.