• 7(current)
Release Mixcloud plugin
(2016-01-08, 10:38)jackyNIX Wrote:
(2016-01-07, 15:00)Sir Runcibal Spune Wrote: Hi,

Similar to other posters, I have Mixcloud 2.1.1 plugin installed on latest stable Kodi on OpenElec. I have my access code but it doesn't seem to auto fetch the authentication code. I have tried multiple times at different times of day and different days but it is still not accepted.

Any help gratefully received.

I tried it, and it still works, but the procedure is a bit "wonky".

1: enable the "use mixcloud account" option
2: enter the authentication code you get when following the link in the OP.
3: exit the addon and reenter
4: enter one of the account functions (like followers, followings)
5: you'll be asked for the authentication code (already there now, or renter if not)
6: it is possible you have to retry 5 one or two times

Can you try this procedure and keep us posted here?
I'll try to iron things out a bit in the next version.

Hi jackyNIX,

Thanks for that I will try later tomorrow. Just to clarify though: Point 3 - do you mean just returning to the Kodi top-level menu bar and then re-enter it via "Music" >> "Add-ons" for example?

Regards
Yes. 3 means return to the main kodi menu and then reopen the addon. But as you already enabled the use acount option, you can proceed with 4 Smile
jackyNIX on Soundcloud, Mixcloud and Facebook
I've released v 2.1.2 with a modified login procedure. No more fiddling in the settings screen. Download location as always in the O.P.
(2016-01-08, 10:38)jackyNIX Wrote:
(2016-01-07, 15:00)Sir Runcibal Spune Wrote: Hi,

Similar to other posters, I have Mixcloud 2.1.1 plugin installed on latest stable Kodi on OpenElec. I have my access code but it doesn't seem to auto fetch the authentication code. I have tried multiple times at different times of day and different days but it is still not accepted.

Any help gratefully received.

I tried it, and it still works, but the procedure is a bit "wonky".

1: enable the "use mixcloud account" option
2: enter the authentication code you get when following the link in the OP.
3: exit the addon and reenter
4: enter one of the account functions (like followers, followings)
5: you'll be asked for the authentication code (already there now, or renter if not)
6: it is possible you have to retry 5 one or two times

Can you try this procedure and keep us posted here?
I'll try to iron things out a bit in the next version.

Hi,

Many thanks. That works a treat :-) . Two things that seem to be missing though is my current "Play queue" and my "Listen Later" list?

Regards
Yeah, I know about the current and listen later, but they are not in the API so they can't be retrieved from the server. The "Feed" is another missing functionality.
I did wonder if it was something like that. Nevertheless thank you for your efforts with the plugin.

Although I have found that I have a queue of sorts in the sub-menu via the "c" key.
New version released 2.1.3
Listen Later: Adding and removing is now possible
Hi,

I just installed the latest Mixcloud addon and was wondering why there is no "use mixcloud account" option, neither in the addon settings. Anyways, I don't get any account input field prompt or whatever when I click on "Account". It loads though, but nothing happens then. Any idea?

Best
Dennis
The mixcloud account options are all gone and replaced by the "Account..." menu item.

I've just tested the login procedure again and it still works fine here.
- cleared code and token in settings.xml
- selected "Account..."
- a message popped up "No valid access token found"
- selected "Ok" (btw: if you select "cancel" or exit/escape/back button, it stops right there)
- an entry box popped up where I had to put the oath code (see opening post on how to get that code)
- all mixcloud account functionality became available in the menu

1: What kodi version do you have?
2: Where you already logged in with the previous version (and what mixcloud plugin version was that)?
3: Can you check the "settings.xml" file (kodi\userdata\addon_data\plugin.audio.mixcloud\settings.xml)? you need to have both the oath_code and access_token filled in.
4: If you leave the plugin and the re-enter, is the account functionality available in the menu?
post #100.

party Cool
(2016-01-25, 10:31)jackyNIX Wrote: The mixcloud account options are all gone and replaced by the "Account..." menu item.

I've just tested the login procedure again and it still works fine here.
- cleared code and token in settings.xml
- selected "Account..."
- a message popped up "No valid access token found"
- selected "Ok" (btw: if you select "cancel" or exit/escape/back button, it stops right there)
- an entry box popped up where I had to put the oath code (see opening post on how to get that code)
- all mixcloud account functionality became available in the menu

1: What kodi version do you have?
2: Where you already logged in with the previous version (and what mixcloud plugin version was that)?
3: Can you check the "settings.xml" file (kodi\userdata\addon_data\plugin.audio.mixcloud\settings.xml)? you need to have both the oath_code and access_token filled in.
4: If you leave the plugin and the re-enter, is the account functionality available in the menu?

Thanks for your quick reply. I installed Mixcloud for the very first time, on OSMC Kodi 15.2. As I said, after selecting "Account..." nothing happens, no message pops up..
mmm weird...
I removed Kodi (16) and reinstalled 15.2 from scratch.
I get the popups and I'm able to enter the code.

Maybe it's OSMC related?
Can you enable debug (in the plugin menu) and post the log?
(2016-01-25, 12:13)jackyNIX Wrote: mmm weird...
I removed Kodi (16) and reinstalled 15.2 from scratch.
I get the popups and I'm able to enter the code.

Maybe it's OSMC related?
Can you enable debug (in the plugin menu) and post the log?

I found the bug, it's skin-related:

Code:
16:49:20  41.547516 T:1752429600  NOTICE: MIXCLOUD No access_token found
16:49:20  41.551521 T:1958261296   ERROR: unable to load:/home/osmc/.kodi/addons/skin.conq/16x9/DialogOK.xml, Line 0

I finally got the popup after switching to another skin..

Thanks for your help!
Why is everything playing at 10bpm faster on kodi
(2016-01-30, 12:41)awilx Wrote: Why is everything playing at 10bpm faster on kodi

What drugs are you on? Big Grin

Playback speed shouldn't be a problem. The streams are like ordinary mp3 files. Maybe it's a driver issue on your system?

I've never experienced this on Windows...
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mixcloud plugin1