PROBLEM] Poor performance with mySQL database
Question 
Hello.

I'm having issues with performance and mySQL into Openelec.

I have an AsRock motherboard and chipset 350M Fusion, my hard drive is a SSD 32 Gigabytes.

My network is configured to operate at 1 Gbit, and resources are shared via SMB, which gives me much better performance than NFS (11 MB/s versus 5 MB/s).

My server is an AsRock 330GM with 2 GB of RAM and Windows XP 64 bits, with the multimedia file folders correctly configured.

This server holds my MySQL database and is working properly, and Thumbnails folder it's configured correctly to centralize all information of movies and music from my system Openelec through a symbolic link in the userdata folder.

So far, so perfect.

I started to scan the films, and when I have loaded all my media library (980 films, 1200 episode of TV shows), when I access myvideos option, the system takes 40 seconds to show me the list of movies.

I thinks it's very very slow and doesn't seem normal to wait about a minute to show me the list of movies.

The database has created its indexes for both movies and music, and SQL queries to these tables, are solved in 0.006 seconds, so that the server does responds quickly to those SELECT queries.

Can anyone help me solve this problem that is killing me?

Thansk in advance.
enable debug logging and post the debug log.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PROBLEM] Poor performance with mySQL database0