*Update - Missing in Action - A Message from igotdvds.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
igotdvds Offline
Skilled Skinner
First off, I want to thank everyone for their continuing support of Simplicity.

In case you havent noticed, I have been missing in action for a while now. My wife and I are expecting our first child at the end of January and my spare time has been all but completely removed. I want to issue my apology for the lack of new posts and updates and to let everyone know that it wont soon change. With the holidays and the baby, I wont have much time to work on Simplicity. When I do have free time again, you can trust that I'll be right back to work.

Thanks again.
find quote
mkortstiege Offline
Team-Kodi Developer
Congratz! Take your time.

Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
find quote
ederson Offline
You don`t need to apologise. Especialy when the cause is such an event. I think i express everyone`s feelings , best wishes to you and your wife and enjoy (soon)your time with igotdvds jr ...

We`ll survive without updates (i hope Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin )
find quote
butchabay Offline
Skilled Skinner
All the best wishes to you and your family, enjoy it as it's an unique experience!
find quote
ZombieRobot Offline
Fan
See you soon igotdvds my boy is 10 months old now skinning time just goes to the crapper once they are born but its all worth it, best experience/thing in my life and i am sure it will be yours too congrats dude.Wink
find quote
Martijn Offline
Team Kodi
Congrats. Now learn him/her quickly to use a remote and then your KidsSection of the skin will come in handy Wink

Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
find quote
Jeroen Offline
Skilled Skinner
Congratulations man, that's way more important than skinning. All the best to your family Smile

[Image: xchQLzN.png]

Please post reFocus support questions on the public forum instead of messaging me. Thank you.

reFocus GitHub
My Add-on repository
find quote
djtoll Offline
Skilled Skinner
congratulation ! and the best for your bigger family.

[Image: 7tftavatarlogo.png]
Skin.JOGGLER
----------------------------------
Download - djtoll's Add-On Repository / Add-Ons > Install from ZIP / Get Add-ons > Djtoll's Repository
find quote