XMBC Hang on shutdown
Question 
Hello all.

I have added some stuff to XBMC and now it does not shut down. When I press the shutdown button the system starts to hang. My only"solution" is to ctrl+alt+delete XBMC if I want to shutdown the system.

Addon Program:
Trakt
Addon video:
video subtitle addon
music video jukebox
NOS
Addon weather:
Wheatherplus

Addon internet
xot-3.2.11 (also video)

Also enabled the web interface.

I read somewhere that trakt might cause this on linex bases systems. But I am using XBMC 10.1 on windows XP SP3.
Should be already fixed in the recent nightlies.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
As I am new to XBMC I'm not sure if I want to switch to beta version of the program. How long does it usually take to release a new final?
Star 
Eden is not Beta yet... at the moment it's Pre-Eden nightlies. The Beta should be due very soon, the nightlies are looking pretty close. The issue you're having is most likely due in part to plugins holding on... or not shutting down something. I don't have shut down issues... but then I don't use 'Trakit' or Music Jukebox these days.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XMBC Hang on shutdown0