Uk 3tb hdd £110
http://www.dixons.co.uk/gbuk/hitachi-des...4-pdt.html

BARGAIN!! Big GrinBig Grin

Mine is ordered, and with HDD prices going up like they are, I wish I could get a couple more at this price!
I wish I needed one now and had the cash

Time for bed, methinks Big Grin
baldmosher™
Trying to save his marriage with a HTPC
Current system: TV unit, 37PFL5405H, Microserver N40L (as HTPC), Xbox360, BDP-S370, FoxsatHD, Azur 540Rv2, Keysonic 540RF, Harmony 300
Planned W7x64 AMD mATX (HT)PC build: Case, PSU, RAM, Mobo, CPU Total £240 + IR + HSF? + SSD?
The way hdd prices are going, if you are likely to need another drive in the next 6mnths, its probably best to buy now. The whole global hdd shortage will keep driving prices up for a while yet.
Thanks for that...
Now to justify it to myself!
Thanks for that, just ordered one. Just in time too since I am down to my last 500Gb.
if only i got more HDD's when i got my 1TB from scan, got it for £40 Sad
£40 x 3 = more than that deal!

I miss the £59 2TB drives, but this will keep me going.
Just checked, seems to have finished as the drive is no longer available
Are you sure about that? I've just added two to the basket.... 1D 13H left on the offer at 10:30 GMT
baldmosher™
Current system: TV unit, 37PFL5405H, Microserver N40L (as HTPC), Xbox360, BDP-S370, FoxsatHD, Azur 540Rv2, Keysonic 540RF, Harmony 300
Planned W7x64 AMD mATX (HT)PC build: Case, PSU, RAM, Mobo, CPU Total £240 + IR + HSF? + SSD?
baldmosher Wrote:Are you sure about that? I've just added two to the basket.... 1D 13H left on the offer at 10:30 GMT

Wooooo - that link still works awesome!
t2ffn Wrote:http://www.dixons.co.uk/gbuk/hitachi-des...4-pdt.html

BARGAIN!! Big GrinBig Grin

Mine is ordered, and with HDD prices going up like they are, I wish I could get a couple more at this price!

Thanks for the heads up! Just ordered 1, very tempted to get a 2nd. Think it may be quite a while until another offer as good as this comes along.
I just ordered a 2TB SATA II Samsung Ecogreen from Amazon.co.uk, £94

The Microserver's controller won't see the 3rd TB, so no point me going for the bigger drive, even if it is better value. And I had a £20 voucher on Amazon to use up so it's cost me £74 net. Not too bad for the conscience! And the way things are going I'll be able to sell my 500GB drives for £50+ each in a few months' time
baldmosher™

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Uk 3tb hdd £1100