Aeon MQ3
Seems like no matter what i do i cant anything to show up under TV shows, i add a library with movies it shows up allright but then i add another directory and set the content to TV shows i get nothing... just "Library empty"
Nothing to do with Aeon Oo

Are you following one of the supported naming conventions for episodes and is each show your trying to add in a folder with the show name because the later is a must do, for example you want to add episodes of "Fringe" they must be in a folder named "Fringe" season folders are optional
Current HTPC Lian-Li PC-C37 • Gigabyte GA-E7AUM-DS2H • Intel C2D E8400 E0 Stepping • OCZ Vertex SSD • 4GB Corsair TwinX XMS2 DDR2 • Corsair HX650W Modular PSU (Free Upgrade) • LG CH08LS10 Blu-Ray Drive • Scythe Big Shuriken • Acousti DustPROOF 70mm Fan
Best practice for TV shows:

Fringe..............(directory)
Season 1....(subdirectory)
Fringe 1x01 episode title
Fringe 1x02 episode title
Season 2....(subdirectory)
Fringe 2x01 episode title
Fringe 2x02 episode title

etc...

Also be sure when u add a TV shows SOURCE, and set it to TV shows, to set the scrapper and configure it properly, just in case.
HTPC
Silverstone Grandia GD05 - Intel i5 3570k -Asus H61M-G Micro-ATX - Unidad Blu-ray
MSI GTX970 4GB GDDR5 - 8 GB RAM DDR3 - AVR Denon X3400H Atmos - LG  OLED 55C7V
Directory structure and naming convention for TV Shows is entirely up to you as long as you have a folder with the show name and episodes have S01E01 or one of the other supported types everything else is optional
Current HTPC Lian-Li PC-C37 • Gigabyte GA-E7AUM-DS2H • Intel C2D E8400 E0 Stepping • OCZ Vertex SSD • 4GB Corsair TwinX XMS2 DDR2 • Corsair HX650W Modular PSU (Free Upgrade) • LG CH08LS10 Blu-Ray Drive • Scythe Big Shuriken • Acousti DustPROOF 70mm Fan

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ30