• 2(current)
WIP revolve
I really like the color and the layout. I would love to see a skin like this.
This is excellent. Better than any of the currently available skins in my opinion. Great work!
Really liking the look of this skin, best of luck! Do you have a mockup of Movies view yet?

If I had a criticism, it would be that the circles in episode view appear too small to me.
Great and unique skin. I like the design, but as said above, the episode circles might be a tad bit too small.

It's good quality work though. Keep knocking out those views. I'm also curious to see what you have for movie views.
Looking good
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
Any updates to this? Smile
Trying to help clean up the afterbirth :laugh:
just for info: those mock-ups are damn damn hard to code. xbmc cannot handle those "round" lists.
you´ll hardly find someone to tackle that i think.
looks good though, you definitely have some talent.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
(2013-01-06, 06:51)phil65 Wrote: just for info: those mock-ups are damn damn hard to code. xbmc cannot handle those "round" lists.
you´ll hardly find someone to tackle that i think.
looks good though, you definitely have some talent.

Too bad to hear that, the design looked really original and cool.
Ransomed and I worked a bit with the skin months ago, but as phil said those round lists and xbmc skin engine doesnt mix too good.
With only images it was pretty easy but those textlists keep flickering on me.
Heres what we did come up with (mainly worked on main/movies/tvshows views)
Revolve skin
It's also developed with eden, so not sure about frodo compatibility.
Maybe I'll some day find motivation and continue with it.
That looks pretty neat m_K_o, it also worked on frodo, at least in the short test I did.
also had a quick look, great work. would be a pity if it doesn´t get completed. some stuff is really unique.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
Yeah, that drop view looks damn nice ! Smile Good work, keep it up !
Ugh. Awesome. Would love to see this happen
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
(2013-01-07, 10:30)m_K_o Wrote: those textlists keep flickering on me.

there i fixed it:
Revolve_Home.xml

now you finish the skin, ok? ;-)
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
@ ronie

Cool... I see what you did there Smile
Still some minor flickering, but atleast it goes blank instead of showing wrong label.

Positive feedback from you guys and ronies fix just might have been enough motivation for me to continue ;-)
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
revolve5