• 45(current)
Broken Weather Underground
Smile 
(2016-11-24, 23:08)ronie Wrote:
(2016-11-24, 19:35)Ices Wrote: Hi Ronie, I have a problem with the weather stating Unknown could you help me?

sure, i can recommend you to always read the first post before you ask for help ;-)

I have used and API key for many years it still shows my API key in the addon ;-)
(2016-11-25, 23:43)Ices Wrote: I have used and API key for many years it still shows my API key in the addon ;-)

great, but that's not the part of the first post i was referring to :-)

try again and focus on the asking for help part this time ;-)
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2016-11-26, 00:29)ronie Wrote:
(2016-11-25, 23:43)Ices Wrote: I have used and API key for many years it still shows my API key in the addon ;-)

great, but that's not the part of the first post i was referring to :-)

try again and focus on the asking for help part this time ;-)

Great! I looked at previous posts and so I checked my location and updated it and it works now, thanks!
Sometimes the addod give me the following error and Icannot see the temp of the current day.

19:34:20 T:3960 DEBUG: CPythonInvoker(125, C:\Users\nicolas\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\weather.wunderground\default.py): start processing
19:34:20 T:3960 DEBUG: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
19:34:20 T:3960 DEBUG: CPythonInvoker(125, C:\Users\nicolas\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\weather.wunderground\default.py): the source file to load is "C:\Users\nicolas\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\weather.wunderground\default.py"
19:34:20 T:3960 DEBUG: CPythonInvoker(125, C:\Users\nicolas\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\weather.wunderground\default.py): setting the Python path to C:\Users\nicolas\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\weather.wunderground;C:\Users\nicolas\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.simplejson\lib;C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\system\python\DLLs;C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\system\python\Lib;C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\python27.zip;C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\system\python\lib\plat-win;C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\system\python\lib\lib-tk;C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi;C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\system\python;C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\system\python\lib\site-packages
19:34:20 T:3960 DEBUG: CPythonInvoker(125, C:\Users\nicolas\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\weather.wunderground\default.py): entering source directory C:\Users\nicolas\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\weather.wunderground
19:34:20 T:3960 DEBUG: CPythonInvoker(125, C:\Users\nicolas\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\weather.wunderground\default.py): instantiating addon using automatically obtained id of "weather.wunderground" dependent on version 2.24.0 of the xbmc.python api
19:34:20 T:3960 DEBUG: POParser: loaded 45 strings from file C:\Users\nicolas\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\weather.wunderground\resources\language\English\strings.po
19:34:20 T:3960 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ValueError'>
Error Contents: invalid literal for int() with base 10: ''
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\nicolas\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\weather.wunderground\default.py", line 646, in <module>
forecast(location, locationid)
File "C:\Users\nicolas\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\weather.wunderground\default.py", line 161, in forecast
properties(data,loc,locid)
File "C:\Users\nicolas\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\weather.wunderground\default.py", line 408, in properties
set_property('Weekend.%i.FeelsLike' % (count+1), FEELS_LIKE(int(item['high']['celsius']), item['avewind']['kph'], item['avehumidity'], 'C') + TEMPUNIT)
ValueError: invalid literal for int() with base 10: ''
-->End of Python script error report<--
19:34:20 T:1216 DEBUG: ------ Window Init (DialogKaiToast.xml) ------
I am also noticing this add-on throwing up errors recently. It seems to happen at random. The logged error looks almost identical to the user above me.
Same problem… .
Intel NUC 5YPPH-8Go-SSD120go-external drive 1To
Windows 10 PRO - Kodi Krypton 17 - IconMix
(2016-11-29, 14:16)Wheresthebeef Wrote: I am also noticing this add-on throwing up errors recently. It seems to happen at random. The logged error looks almost identical to the user above me.

It seems like that the probelm is related with temperature of the current date. If you go on the current date sometimes the temprature is missing and only the celcius is displayed.

But someone with more knowledge of the plugin should look into it.
(2016-11-23, 23:54)ronie Wrote: see: https://developer.yahoo.com/weather/docu...html#codes

Can i count on this, if i try do do my own weatherfanart Pack??

If this is what shuld be used, it may would be god/helpful to change it in the tutorial Tread to.
(i could post it at the End of this Tread, but cant Edit Post 3)

Or is there a Better tread/source as reference?

---
by the Way, wouldnt minde if Kodi would have its own codes the Addon uses (Maybe to cover more conditions when it comes to fanartpacks.)

but in general already o.k.

Regards.
the openweathermap / wunderground / yahoo weather addons are based on those codes.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
I could have used the yahoo list of codes when I was putting together my last weather icon pack. The code lists floating around the forum are slightly different.

Ronie, can the yahoo list be stickied somewhere?

I noticed the ”not available" icon has code 3200. Is this what the weather add-ons expect as well? I copied an existing pack where it was named "na."
weather addons will either return 'na' or just an empty string.
perhaps i can add the weather code list to the wiki somewhere...
long overdue, i've written a weather addon howto:
http://kodi.wiki/view/Weather_addons

condition code list is included as well :-)
(2016-12-04, 05:04)ronie Wrote: long overdue, i've written a weather addon howto:

Thanks Ronie, looks great!
(2016-12-04, 05:04)ronie Wrote: long overdue, i've written a weather addon howto:

cool.
(2012-09-03, 23:01)ronie Wrote:
(2012-08-31, 18:40)vijayk416 Wrote: is there a way to input the location of a specific weather station via the advanced options? I'm trying to find a way to use this one:
http://www.wunderground.com/weatherstati...&year=2012

yes you can :-)
in advanced settings, choose whatever display name you'd like to use for the location
and in the location id field, enter pws:IONTARIO418

i'll add some more documentation on this when it's released, but for the time being here's a short list of available id codes (and their meaning):

CA/San_Francisco - US state/city
60290 - US zipcode
Australia/Sydney - country/city
37.8,-122.4 - latitude,longitude
KJFK - airport code
pws:KCASANFR70 - Personal Weather Station id
autoip - AutoIP address location
autoip.json?geo_ip=38.102.136.138 - specific IP address location

I have just installed this add-on, looks great so thank you !

I had one question: I have set the location id for Location 1 in Advanced Options to "autoip".This works great for fetching the weather based on IP the first time round, but after that the resolved location id appears to be written to the settings, meaning that, if I change IP/location, I do not get the new weather based on my new IP/location. Just wondering if I am doing something wrong here? Thanks
  • 45(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Weather Underground1