How to downgrade 11.0-3 to 11.0 ???
There has been some discussion in another thread about a problem I am having since doing some upgrades. It seems that the 11.0-3 version might be the cause so I would like to downgrade. Is there an easy way to do that? I'm hoping I can just install over the top and that there are no database changes etc.
just install one over the other.
OK but where can I get 11.0? Using NitoTV you only get the latest which is 11.0-3. I'm assuming I will have to SSH into my ATVs and manually install. If you could give me a pointer as to where I can get the install package and what command to use to install it I would really appreciate it.
Sure, just grab this file and use it with the nightly instructions on HOW-TO:Install_XBMC_on_Apple_TV_2#Nightly_builds (wiki) (click "show" next to the banner)
Code:
http://mirrors.xbmc.org/apt/atv2/deb/org.xbmc.xbmc-atv2_11.0-0_iphoneos-arm.deb

Basically, the nightly instructions are just "manual install" instructions, so you can use them for individual .deb installs.
Thanks Ned. I've downgraded my 3 ATVs to 11.0 from 11.0-3 and so far so good. No crashes at all so it does look like there are some issues with -3 at least with my configuration.
We know about it. Its about using smb shares with that version *sigh*
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to downgrade 11.0-3 to 11.0 ???0