File naming system
I have just purchase a Dell Zino PC which I plan to use as a HTPC running XMBC. I currently have about 2TB of music and movies on a Netgear Nas box and I am currently trying to clean up the file names to have ready when I install XBMC. What I need to know, do I need to remove all the files that I used to use when running a Tvix media box (i.e folder.jpg, fanart.tvix etc.) or can I leave them there.Huh

Thanks for your help.
It shouldn't be a problem....just a bit messier. FYI..your Folder.jpg files may be used by XBMC.
Mythbuntu doesn't need viruses - we have Sudo
for Movies, I use IMDB scrapper. filenames are extact hit to imdb, like "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 (2011)".iso
Scrapers always automatically..

Smile
Thanks for the help guys.

BolterNod
How do you change scrapers? There is only 1 shown to choose from and I can not find any way to manually add IMDB or pick it from a list.
HTElectrical Wrote:How do you change scrapers? There is only 1 shown to choose from and I can not find any way to manually add IMDB or pick it from a list.

When setting sources there should be a button 'get more'. That will bring you to the add-ons section to instal other scrapers. You can also go directly to the add-ons section and instaal a scraper
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Didn't have my settings configured to email me, so I did not know that anyone had answered. Thanks, I will give that a try.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
File naming system0