Pulse-Eight libCEC support for Mac
Question 
According to Pulse Eight's blog libCEC 1.3 is available which brings the ability to finally control your AV-receivers volume through XBMC.

I'm afraid that the latest nightly build for Mac has only v1.1 implemented and i'd like to know if there's someone out there, who could include the latest version?

Under SETTINGS/SYSTEM/INPUT DEVICES/PERIPHERALS it says:

Name: Pulse-Eight CEC Adaptor
Class: nic
Vendor: 2548
Product ID: 1001

Thanks!
Maybe someone could compile from this branch? Thanks!
Since November 16, 2011, Nightlies have libcec-1.2 (https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/blob/master...c/Makefile)
Thanks, davilla!

As i can see you updated to 1.2
Can you tell me when it's going to be updated to 1.3?
bigbadrabbit Wrote:Thanks, davilla!

As i can see you updated to 1.2
Can you tell me when it's going to be updated to 1.3?

When 570 (PR) goes in.
Thank you! Can't wait to finally control my receivers volume (and nearly everything else) with an Apple Aluminum Remote... ;-)
I really don't want to bother but when will the pull request be added?
bigbadrabbit Wrote:I really don't want to bother but when will the pull request be added?

but you do... stop bagging and give us some weeks to sort that eden thing... No
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Memphiz Wrote:but you do... stop bagging and give us some weeks to sort that eden thing... No

Alright. Just wanted to know if it's gonna take hours, days, months or whatever. Thanks anyway.
Please don't get upset, i only want to know when libCEC 1.3 will be added?

Since Eden beta 1 release, i finally get a "CEC/USB Adapter connected" pop-up at startup, but i can't use it because libCEC 1.2 doesn't support AV-receivers or at least mine.

Thanks.
bigbadrabbit Wrote:Please don't get upset, i only want to know when libCEC 1.3 will be added?

Since Eden beta 1 release, i finally get a "CEC/USB Adapter connected" pop-up at startup, but i can't use it because libCEC 1.2 doesn't support AV-receivers or at least mine.

Thanks.

If you look at the pull reguest:
570 (PR)

You may notice the following: Since this needs an updated libCEC (v1.3) and adds a new feature, this is for after Eden (the fix needs libCEC v1.3 too)

This meens that these fixes wont be merge to the XBMC master branch until Eden is released. XBMC is currently in beta 1 and there will probably be a few more betas before Eden is actually released. After that i am not sure if these fixes will be pushed out to XBMC or if you have to use the nightly builds.

You could ask over at the Pulse-Eght CEC-Adapter forum if they have a test build with these fixes that you could try. Don't know if there is one for mac, but they have for windows and linux.
http://forums.pulse-eight.com/default.as...opics&f=10

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Pulse-Eight libCEC support for Mac0