Database on Apple Tv
Hello!
I´m running xbmc on my apple tv, scanned all my movies and found out that many pictures where incorrect. When trying to update them xbmc keeps saying: could not connect to remote server. To get this in a better way, i´ve installed xbmc on my mac and voila, when i update the fanarts etc on those who were wrong it connects to the remote seerver. Now to my issue:

I want to copy my xbmc database from my mac to my atv. When logging in to atv via ftp i found a database (/private/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/userdata/Database/CDDB) and when replacing these files with the one from my mac, it still don´t works.

I don´t know if it´s the correct database that i´ve found. Please help me, it´s killing me to trying update the fanart etc via atv. My database on the mac is correct and i can´t wait to use it. At the moment i´m not intrested using mysql because all my movies are on a readynas nv+ (i know there is a addon called my sql, but i cant figure out how to get it work)

Regards stefan
/broken record mode on/

read the faq
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=XBM...s_settings

/broken record mode off/
Hi!
Ok, so it will "crash" if i manipulate the database on the mac. But now i´ve done the "chown -R mobile:mobile /private/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/userdata"
, but still there are pictures on atv that are wrong. They are correct on my mac as i said earlier. Is it possible to copy the database?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Database on Apple Tv0