Setting overscan options when using "adjust display refresh rate to match video"
Setting up XBMC for HD playback on a projector. Due to the mounting of the projector I need to setup the overscan options. Did that via video calibration and the XBMC UI looks perfect.

Currently testing the option "adjust display refresh rate to match video" to see if it will get rid of the studdering that I'm seeing at 60hz playback on bluray's

When I set the option, it switches over to 24p for HD and the video playback looks perfect, except that the overscan settings are for 1920x1080 @60hz, so the image is off the screen when it changes to 1920x1080@24hz.

Anyone know how I can apply the overscan settings when it switches the refresh from 60hz to 24hz ?
Play a video with the desired refresh rate, then bring the OSD up and go to Video Options > 'Video Calibration...' and it will save your settings for that specific refresh rate.
maruchan Wrote:Play a video with the desired refresh rate, then bring the OSD up and go to Video Options > 'Video Calibration...' and it will save your settings for that specific refresh rate.

Cool, I'll give that a go, thanks!
I believe you can also edit the overscan values for that resolution refresh rate in guisettings.xml just copy them from the other refresh rate
Current HTPC Lian-Li PC-C37 • Gigabyte GA-E7AUM-DS2H • Intel C2D E8400 E0 Stepping • OCZ Vertex SSD • 4GB Corsair TwinX XMS2 DDR2 • Corsair HX650W Modular PSU (Free Upgrade) • LG CH08LS10 Blu-Ray Drive • Scythe Big Shuriken • Acousti DustPROOF 70mm Fan
fekker, just wanted to point out that the domain teamumx.org has been grabbed by some chinese company and now serves out ads and who knows what. Maybe you should remove the links from your forum profile and update e.g. http://universalmc.sourceforge.net/.

Sorry to post this here, I couldn't find another way of contacting you.

cheers

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Setting overscan options when using "adjust display refresh rate to match video"0