TV shows displaying out of order
Question 
Hello all,

I'm new to xbmc, i did a quick forum and google search and could not turn up anything on my problem. I have scanned my library and got a few tv shows in there. The meta-data for each episode, including names and plot description are correct. However, xbmc is displaying the list out of order, even though it knows which episode it is. for example, the list shows:

episode 06
episode 02
episode 10
etc.

It's not a HUGE deal, and does not affect playback in any way, simply annoying to see the list messed up like that. It is like this for every show and every season. I have episodes and seasons set up in the correct filesystem and naming scheme detailed on the wiki (ex s01_e01). Any help with this would be greatly appreciated as I am stumped as to what to try next.

thankyou
bring up the view pane and make sure it's not sorting by some criteria other than name. not sure on your skin , but it's usually arrow keys in the opposite direction from your cover flow.
wes paich Wrote:bring up the view pane and make sure it's not sorting by some criteria other than name. not sure on your skin , but it's usually arrow keys in the opposite direction from your cover flow.

thankyou so much, such a stupid, easy fix. I should've seen that. sorry for wasting your time with a noob question Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV shows displaying out of order0