XBMC 11.0 Eden Beta1 is by far a greater improvement to 10.1!
Just tried XBMC 11.0 Eden with PlayOn using my 55" Samsung LED 3D 1080p TV as a monitor via a 1080p HDMI connector. I noticed a few video options were added in the XBMC update.

Tweaked and chose a couple of settings via XBMC 11.0 to go along with my TV settings and now all online videos stream with the best picture I've ever seen! Not quite Blue Ray quality but much better than DVD quality. Thanks XBMC Team! Big Grin
Star 
Yes Eden is sweet... many thanks to those who made this possible.
Have to give praise here too.

Have my Live and Windows boxes running the beta now, synced up with SQL, shared thumbnail directories and everything and they're working flawlessly so far! *knock on wood*

The interface is MUCH quicker on my main live machine (amd dual core, nv 9800gt 2gb ram) and looks 100% better!
yup, it's great stuff. Glad there's an option to turn of post processing in this one, as it always made videos look horrible.
HTPC: Motherboard: Asus F2A85-V, CPU: AMD A10 6800K, RAM: Kingston XMP BEAST 16GB, Samsung 840 EVO 250GB, LG CH12NS30 Blu-Ray drive, Samsung, and WD various 2 and 3TB for storage, Windows 8.1, one for all remote/FLIRC, Logitech z906 surround system.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC 11.0 Eden Beta1 is by far a greater improvement to 10.1!0