[RELEASE] OzWeather - Australian Weather Addon using BOM data

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
bossanova808 Offline
Donor
@BOR15 Pretty sure it's just your box....there's not much I can do about it anyway. I'd try a blank install, then ozweather, then see if anything breaks it as you go adding more....one by one.

Sorry, no help w/out a *full debug log*
find quote
ozhog Offline
Hi guys, sorry if this has been answered before, but going loco trying to read through 54 pages of Q&A. I'm very new to Kodi, one week, and still feeling my way, I've installed Oz weather after using default Yahoo for last week. Works fine but I can find no way to change from F% to C%. This is on both oz and Yahoo so am guessing it's a system thing. Can anyone help?
find quote
bossanova808 Offline
Donor
You can set the temp units in

Settings -> Interface -> Regional

find quote
ozhog Offline
Sorry but I don't see any Interface -> Regional setting
find quote
bossanova808 Offline
Donor
That's where it is in Confluence (17) - You might need to change your settings level you be higher than standard to see the setting. Poke around, you'll find it. It's definitely in settings somewhere to change it. I don't use Estuary.

find quote
AnthonyB Offline
(2017-03-19 00:24)bossanova808 Wrote:  That's where it is in Confluence (17) - You might need to change your settings level you be higher than standard to see the setting. Poke around, you'll find it. It's definitely in settings somewhere to change it. I don't use Estuary.

It's in the same place in Estuary; Settings -> Interface -> Regional -> Temperature Unit

You must also toggle the Settings UI (bottom left corner) to Advanced or Expert for the Temperature Unit setting to be exposed
find quote
AnthonyB Offline
I've bitten the bullet and upgraded from Kodi 16 to 17.1 and the Estuary skin.. I miss my extended weather map with radar Sad
find quote
AnthonyB Offline
Two weeks on...and I *REALLY* miss the Extended Weather Map with Radar.

I have no idea how any of this code works but will have to have a crack because the default Weather data in Kodi 17 is totally mickey mouse.
find quote
bossanova808 Offline
Donor
@AnthonyB - install Confluence again. There's a version in my repo for Krypton with the weather changes done.

Estuary is rubbish (by which I mean 'not to my liking or anyone I know who has used it so far')....I'm happy to add any code needed to support it for others, but I'm in no hurry to do any work on it.

(This post was last modified: 2017-04-16 11:56 by bossanova808.)
find quote