• 46(current)
Release OzWeather - Australian Weather Addon using BOM data inc. animated radar support
Hi @bossanova808 - is there a 1080p version of MyWeather.xml for the new 1080p versions of Aeon MQ 6 and 7 skins (or any other 1080p skins)?
Afraid not - I stick to Confluence for add on dev reasons and to keep everything consistent with my main box and my baby boxes, but if you make one we can add it to the wiki...it's really not that hard!
Addons I wrote &/or maintain:
OzWeather (Australian BOM weather) | Check Previous Episode | Playback Resumer | Unpause Jumpback | XSqueezeDisplay | (Legacy - XSqueeze & XZen)
Sorry, no help w/out a *full debug log*.
I'm not a skinner so could only do a 'quick-and-nasty' 1080p conversion on a moded Aeon MQ6 skin (1080p version 3.3.0.1) for MyWeather and DialogSeekBar. If anyone want them please PM me separately.
5 best projects with raspberry pi
check the video in the link
http://adf.ly/1Xeyck
(2016-02-07, 23:28)LeKodeur Wrote: I'm not a skinner so could only do a 'quick-and-nasty' 1080p conversion on a moded Aeon MQ6 skin (1080p version 3.3.0.1) for MyWeather and DialogSeekBar. If anyone want them please PM me separately.

I;'d like the 1080 mod if you have it, i;ve been struggling to sort this out for ages, thanks
Before anyone asks - yes I will be doing an estuary update for the MyWeather.xml and will fix the missing icons etc, but not exactly sure when (since Krypton is a while out yet!!)
OzWeather (Australian BOM weather) | Check Previous Episode | Playback Resumer | Unpause Jumpback | XSqueezeDisplay | (Legacy - XSqueeze & XZen)
Hi
I am having trouble with Oz weather on Jarvis on a FireTV.
When I try to set the location I get the following errors in the log file.

17:37:38 T:18446744072561983464 NOTICE: ### Oz Weather - 0.8.1 ### Oz Weather (Author: Bossanova808) Starting ...
17:37:38 T:18446744072561983464 NOTICE: ### Oz Weather - 0.8.1 ### Called as: ['default.py', 'Location1']
17:37:52 T:18446744072561983464 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.NameError'>
Error Contents: name 'middle' is not defined
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/weather.ozweather/default.py", line 915, in <module>
log("Error - middle: " + str(middle) + " skimmed " + str(skimmed))
NameError: name 'middle' is not defined
-->End of Python script error report<--

Thanks.
@oandp See my signature - that first line Smile
Sorry, here it is. http://goo.gl/efL6xV Smile
It is mysteriously working now. No idea what has changed.Thanks anyway.
It's usually a temp glitch at the weatherzone pages it scrapes from (hence my stalling you a little but also getting things ready in case it wasn't!!)

Enjoy!
Thumbs Up 
Now all I have to do is to work out the changes needed for the mimic theme for the extended page...
Yeah you're on your own there, but kodi skinning is not difficult really. I have to do a page for Estuary / Estouchy but will wait till all that settles down a bit...
Just took a look at Estuary. I'll probably wait for it. I like Mimic because it is a minimalist vertical menu skin. Estuary looks like it would fit the bill.
Hi bossanova808, long time no complain. Of course, that's a good thing! Smile

This question does reference a specific skin, Mimic but that skin's developer, braz has just tried this with other weather providers and only yours seems not to be returning a label somewhere.

I'll explain...

With skins like Aeon Nox and Mimic, you can select from a list to display a line of information at top left of each main home screen section - one option being to display the current weather condition. It's supposed to display "[location]: [condition]" e.g. "Melbourne: Sunny" and it does if using Yahoo, Weather Underground, or OpenWeatherMap Extended as the provider - as in this screenshot...

However with OzWeather loaded it just displays, e.g. ": Sunny" - as in this screenshot...

I'm guessing it's some little change that may have crept in with Jarvis perhaps?... Wadaya think?
𝕗𝕒𝕀π•₯π••π•¦π•žπ•‘
ⒽⓉⓅⒸ Intel NUC 5i5RYK | Win10 | Kodi 18.nightly | GΠ―iD 2.3.5
β“ƒβ’Άβ“ˆ Synology DiskStation | DSM 6.2 | AverMedia A835 USB Dual DVB-T Tuner | TvHeadend 4.x
  • 46(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OzWeather - Australian Weather Addon using BOM data inc. animated radar support5