Aeon MQ3 View Suggestion (pics included)
I've just started using Aeon MQ3 and I have to say it is great!!

The one thing I noticed was that in TV Shows when you're using the Logo view it seems to be a bit redundant.

The show title is displayed in three different places...taking up valuable real estate that can be used to give a little more info, or perhaps show off the clearart.

I made two mockups that can hopefully illustrate what I mean:

I love the second mockup with the station art and large clear art.

Can I ask which version of MQ3 you're using? Eden or Dharma? I don't have the option for logo view like that, I just have logo panel which I am not too fond of as the unselected logos are very dark.
rdonohoe Wrote:I love the second mockup with the station art and large clear art.

Can I ask which version of MQ3 you're using? Eden or Dharma? I don't have the option for logo view like that, I just have logo panel which I am not too fond of as the unselected logos are very dark.

You do, when you have the clear art view, open the side menu and select prefer logo instead of clear art

You will go from

To

HTPC
PC: Home Built
Processor: i7 6700k
GPU: GTX 980 ti
Ram: 16GB DDR4
XBMC: Kodi Jarvis
Skin: Aeon Badnox Beta

fonzie Wrote:Image

This is a great suggestion. You should submit it
HTPC
PC: Home Built
Processor: i7 6700k
GPU: GTX 980 ti
Ram: 16GB DDR4
XBMC: Kodi Jarvis
Skin: Aeon Badnox Beta

Much appreciated for the advice. Love the logo view. Thanks. You should submit they idea I think it's really nice.
I'd like to, but I'm not sure how to submit the request. If someone else would like to submit it that'd be great. Or explain to me how. Big Grin
Add a issue here: http://code.google.com/p/mod-skin/issues/list

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ3 View Suggestion (pics included)0