[ATV2] Show Info for Movies
With this build xbmc-20111210-f1ae0b6-master-atv2.deb installed via apt-get on a fresh jailbreak of my ATV2 I can not get the "Movie Info" option to show up for movies when I hold down the menu button for a few seconds with the silver ATV2 remote. The option menu that comes up for me has "link to TV show" in which my Win7 build doesn't have and the Win7 one has the Movie info one in it. Also with this if I go to Settings> Video > File Lists and select "Show Information" for the Default Selection Action it will play the movie. If I select "Choose" and then click on the "Show Info" from the window that opens when selecting the movie it will also play the movie instead of bringing up the movie info. The show info works fine for TV shows.

Is anyone else having this problem or know how I maybe able to fix it?

I am using a brand new install of XBMC with all of the default settings selected when first installed and no add-ons or scripts.
ATV2 Ver 4.3 (2557)

Edit: The log is showing me palying a movie with "Choose" option selected and me selecting
"Show Info".

XBMC Log http://pastebin.com/2WpV8u5A
Syslog http://pastebin.com/GWMTPL6L
Did you populate the db with your videos before trying to show the info?
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
The db is coming from MySQL on a different computer which was was populated before I did the jailbreak on the ATV2.
well can't reproduce ... also using latest nightly on atv2 with mysql ... there are both options here ... link to tvshow and show info...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
I will just have to try some more testing then to see if I can find a way to fix it or for someone to reproduce.Big Grin
If I add a NFS source with my ATV2 then it gives me the "Movie Info" option for those movies only, the ones that were added to the db from my win7 XBMC will not give me the option to see the "Movie Info" button on the ATV2.
You have to "set content" on the folder in file view with the same file sharing protocol, even if the library was already populated by MySQL.
Quote:You have to "set content" on the folder in file view with the same file sharing protocol, even if the library was already populated by MySQL.

I will put the newest ver back on my ATV2 and Win7 and try that and see if it does helps.

With having xbmc-20111129-b67a2a4-master-atv2.deb on my ATV2 and the windows one with the same date I can get it to work just fine. Later today I will put the most current one back on both machines and try the above idea.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[ATV2] Show Info for Movies0