• 121(current)
New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread)
I don't mind renaming 1 @ a time either it just all files got messed up at once due to IMDB, Now all my movies are done I can go back to right click auto rename.
Dan,

When I install the fix (extract over the current version)...Norton 360 starts quarantining most of the DLL's and flags them as malware. Here is a screen print.

Anyone else getting this?

Thanks,

Frank

http://tinypic.com/r/2hgz3gy/6

UPDATE: After a bit of web research, it would seem that other new software is often categorized as "malware" by Norton solely on the basis that it is uncommon among the community of Norton users. I trust the software is not infected and went into Norton history and restored the quarantined DLLs and flagged them as safe against future scans.
(2012-12-07, 22:24)Pr.Sinister Wrote:
(2012-12-07, 21:13)Randall Lind Wrote: I rename the I:\Premium Rush (2012)\Premium Rush.mp4 I also have movie.nfo and movie.tbn

Well the movie.nfo and movie.tbn are created that way but i was going to suggest just writing a simple batch file to handle your renaming.

I created a batch file that renames my movies automatically to M:\Movies\Premium Rush (2012)\Premium Rush (2012)-1080p-BluRay-DTS.mkv

Depending on the resolution and audio it will substitute the 1080p for 720p and DTS for DolbyDigital... My batch file uses mediainfo to get the resolution and audio

This obviously works best if you use SABnzbd as your movie downloader...

theRenamer is a pretty good solution for handling auto renaming & moving of movie files. I started using that when CP v1 broke, CP v2 is still too unstable in the windows release version. Crashes once a day, and every time I shut down.

I use a 1 line batch file to feed movies from SAB to theRenamer, then have theRenamer setup for auto-moving.

"C:\Program Files\theRenamer\theRenamer.exe" -fetchmovie

Every time a movie finishes, sab runs that and then the movies get cleaned & moved.
(2012-12-08, 04:47)flanc Wrote: Dan,

When I install the fix (extract over the current version)...Norton 360 starts quarantining most of the DLL's and flags them as malware. Here is a screen print.

Anyone else getting this?

Do you get that with any of the other versions, like Magneto or mine?

I am having all sorts of issues with the fixed version. Mainly I am getting the application hanging when downloading art. It scrapes a movie, the shoes me all the thumbnails. I select the cover I want and the 'downloading selected image window appears' it just hangs indefinitely. If I end task on the app and try again it may work the next time. It's happening a LOT. Like once for every movie.

I had other issues of it losing my database even though the file still had the database info (worked in an old version).
I use the renamer for TV never have for Movies
My thanks as well for the fixes to Ember, this is the only tool I've found to work well for getting my metadata for XBMC! So far it's working as smoothly as ever. I was already using what i think was the latest Ember and I simply backed it up and then allowed the new files to overwrite. I'm trying TV shows now but those have always just worked and I usually gather metadata elsewhere for those anyway.

I use TVRenamer for renaming TV shows, not ever had to rename movies.
Openelec Gotham, MCE remote(s), Intel i3 NUC, DVDs fed from unRAID cataloged by DVD Profiler. HD-DVD encoded with Handbrake to x.264. Yamaha receiver(s)
If you are using windows I would dump Norton for MSE Microsoft Essentials beside seeing fake issue Norton always seems to slow down a PC.
Norton is a virus, I make a living taking it off
Hi guys

I've been using EMM 1.3 Revision 7 for ages now with Olympia's 1.5 IMDB scraper, but all of a sudden it's stopped scraping. Whenever I try to re/scrape a movie it indicates that it is scraping, but then just doesn't do anything. Any ideas why? It's been fine up until last week.

I'm on WHS 2011 if that's any help.

Thanks
(2012-12-08, 16:07)Finchy Wrote: Hi guys

I've been using EMM 1.3 Revision 7 for ages now with Olympia's 1.5 IMDB scraper, but all of a sudden it's stopped scraping. Whenever I try to re/scrape a movie it indicates that it is scraping, but then just doesn't do anything. Any ideas why? It's been fine up until last week.

Thanks

Look on page 175 of this post for Dan Copper fix. Also you will need to copy ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.dll from the modules folder to main directory for TV shows to work.
(2012-12-08, 16:58)Randall Lind Wrote:

Thanks

Look on page 175 of this post for Dan Copper fix. Also you will need to copy ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.dll from the modules folder to main directory for TV shows to work.
Im using Coopers fixed version but I still have he same problem .... but with the tmdb scraper...
I know TMPB only ever scrape art work and plots for me.
(2012-12-08, 16:58)Randall Lind Wrote:

Thanks

Thanks for the reply. I've extracted all the files in the fix RAR into the original folder (overwriting and merging) but it's still doing the same. I was hoping not to have to start a fresh as I have my movies split over various folders to it takes ages to put them back in! Any ideas?

Thanks
thanks for the fix dan!
Thank for the fix dan, works like a dream Smile
-= My Media Centre =-
ACER Revo R3610 | x2 1.5TB WD Caviar Green SATA Hard Drives (WD15EADS) | x2 2.0TB WD Caviar Green SATA Hard Drive ( WD15EARS ) | 3.5in Black eSATA USB Trayless SATA External Hard Drive Enclosure | Emprex 3009URF Wireless MCE Remote Control | XBMCLive Dharma Beta1
  • 121(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread)26